• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Richux.. We'd like some straight answers!

Witzner

Tutor
Reaction score
Since you've started hosting Selencia again, it feels like you've been paying less attetion to Tibera. I haven't been online, but by listening to other players and reading the forum, it's obvious that the server has experienced a lot of downtime aswell.

We/I would like to get a clear and straight answer:

What's the future for Tibera?

I love the server, and I'm sure a lot of players can agree. But there's no point wasting time on a dead-end server.

You're a good GM, don't ruin it.

Sincerely yours,
Robin.

Yes, we have launched another server ,real map and of course it doesn't mean that Tibera is ded, or going down or staying inactive. Last week I have been pretty inactive on both servers, since I am graduating my school this year there is a lot happening there, last week was and 2 next weeks will be pretty crazy for me. School is exhausting me pretty much. :)

But starting a new server while barely managing to maintain one is.. retarded?

He would probably increase his revenue at a higher rate by making Tibera more successful then making a new server (Tibera was #1 swedish server @ otserlist) for a while.

Back