• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Riflevala OT - all files!

Revemed

Reaction score
fluos.png
Hi! Probably many of you are disappointed in the organization of our server had problems which did not manage to fix it, because I want to give this server a person who soon will start with this OTSem. Following is the list of things that will be attached to the package that you purchase here:

• Based on the CaffeOTS engine, 100% in the Polish language.
  • Base map for YurOTSie, has been amended more than 80%, you can see the pictures below.
  • Encoded acc maker with its own template, photo shown below.
  • Own client with a 99% ready locale.
  • Domene riflevala.pl valid until 10 September 2011.
  • Ventrillo Server 2.1.4 and for all - 50 slots.
In addition to the package adds:
  • A properly configured map editor.
  • Item editor.
  • Dat editor.
  • Project dev.cpp

The server is not really known, many people regard it as one of the best designs of the then year, when it comes to 7.6. Just be configured and the server is ready to be fired on the home computer, I might add that it is not compiled into any other Windows system independent. Now on to what misiaczki like most, which I present to you some pictures of the map.

26217342.png

24017097.png

42825998.png

36937078.png

38423552.png

53523238.png

36037258.png

20010352.png

69939937.png

13885142.png

24724061.png

71304428.png

I present to you the vide-reviews of the server: (pl version)

YouTube - Riflevala OT - wojna z Orkami wciąż trwa! - video-recenzja serwera.

Here I present to you pictures from the CLI of the server as we can see any errors do not pop up:
wlk.png

Time to tell a few words about the server side. Range Based on the various XMLowskich accmakerach to version 7.6, starting from the OTfans Nicaw. It does not have hundreds of options, but bet on the appearance, it is 100% functional and works without any objections, here it is:
beznazwy1s.png

(This is a trial version, my other friend has been encoded with numerous works)

84175072.png

The starting price is $ 10, pay through Paypal.
All translated by Google Translate

Regard's
Fluos!

Translate everything inside to english plox

Listen asshole: I made it clear, that I do not allow you to distribute any of my maps, yet I see two of them posted here in the shots. Remove them from the map this instant.

Last edited:
Do not trust this man (Revemed), he is an ordinary thief and a cheater.

Revemed, you really have no honour. Screwing a friend up like that is just the worst thing you could ever do. Like Seylit said, you are an asshole.

Lol, selling is not allowed on otland. In other words GTFO?

Ffffuuu lol'd, last time I was on otland they wanted to ban me for selling :D Didn't know that they added new section ;/ Fail xD

you completely lost the simplicity that i enjoy in old tibia maps, it's just not good mapping imo.

Back