• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Riflevala OT - client 7.6

312s_ahsqws.png

fail stair's :)

Why did you change all these monsters names?

Jaszczurzy Wartownik? WTF?!

I would make it in english, and the website as well, think about some payment method for people from other countries and try to make it global, not only for polish comunity.
But that's only what I would do if I were you.

You are so narrow minded, I dunno why.

And tell me one more thing...

Why did you poste it in a international board(if there is such a thing) if you want it only for pols?
It makes no sense for me... really.

stop flaming him becuz he is polski and not english it is hard to translate polish to english so give him a break and talk about his mapping ;\

Polish trailer :eek:
[video=youtube;nryYXLLXnl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nryYXLLXnl8[/video]

You must be so selfish!

Keeping such a good server only for polish people.

What can I say about the trailer?

It is not so good, but I like the sounds from... The Witcher? Am I right?

Soo, every polish guy have to learn english, german, swedish etc. even when he is spending whole time in Poland, that's how it shouldn't be!
Maybe its high time to learn some polish language too :]

I lol'd
Polish is like ogosdkmero, did it say something there?
polish is not a world language, it is easier to learn a language that almost everyone uses one or a language only their own land uses.
And no one requires that you know other languages but the languages that almost all uses are worth learning. As the English language.

Additional to Gamemasterr's comment: It's more useful for the polish players to learn English, as they will find it more useful in the future, else they'll remain on this POLISH server.
And in real life occassions, they won't be able to get any jobs outside of Poland, which will result in an extremely high population in Poland.

So there's as well political reasons why English is a priority language.

I tried to learn Polish once , it's a nice language, but kinda hard...
But is nice to see that all the shit that the polish guys talk "osdkasdos", make sense

Back