• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rio de Janeiro -> 25/11/2010 - Traffickers VS BOPE, Military Police, Brazilian Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
The government of rio de janeiro is panic ... look at the rio de janeiro ... the panic on 25/11/2010.

[video=youtube;FynrmGgkP-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FynrmGgkP-k[/video]
[video=youtube;UvuuFzRAuRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvuuFzRAuRw[/video]
[video=youtube;JWs2bWAuMm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWs2bWAuMm8[/video]

THE BEST VIDEO!
[video=youtube;22WRHTm03qo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22WRHTm03qo[/video]

Comment on this madness in rio de janeiro ;)

Last edited:
Thats kinda sad whats going on in Brazil.. I find it like that because their government doesn't even care...

Added new video!
The best it!

@dark
do not mess with the rio ... is very serious it.

Haha is a joke man.. i know it.. to sad :/.. i hope the police catch all that bad people

r those things like boxes houses?

no rrly look at it
Cq0GoPE6jV.png
xd

You cant always blame just the government, its also the people who live there, there causing that country to be f***ed up. Of course the government is needed to help change that, but you cant change a society who doesnt want to change (atleast alot of them)

nwtr, don't manipulate ppls opinion, I'm fuck*ng proud to be brasilian, alike 99% of ppl here, and I say the government DO care, why don't you show also the video of those drug dealers in a massive run away from police?

Globo News - Vídeos - Bandidos fogem pela mata da Vila Cruzeiro, no Rio de Janeiro

This video shows the mens who are trying to create panic at the city, running away from Vila Cruseiro's slum, wich has been occupied by police and many armored vehicles

They think they can control the city and create panic.. Ha, they're really, really very wrong.

PS: some of them get shot at this footage

ps 2: Did I mention that 350 police officers were used to disband that group, and another 800 are going into service tomorrow? Also, some armored vehicles from army and marines will give support in this action. They don't have a chance.

ps 3: The police said they're going after those drug dealers who run to the other slum

ps: 4: The drug dealers are doing this because of the implantation of the UPPs (Unidades de Policia Pacificadora - Pacification Police Unit), wich is a special police force used to control the slums, when they pacify a slum, an UPP unit is assigned to it, to maintain it under State control, not under drug dealers control. They've already pacified 13 big slums in 1 year. The criminals are mad.

Also, the criminals are dumb, after this, the investiments in public security will triplicate.

Just a desperate action of the last breath of the crime in Rio de Janeiro.

PS: I would just like to point something... Fuck the ones who hate police. They're fucking heroes for fuck sake. Fucking respect.

ps 2: Forgot to say. Those drug dealers shown in the image aren't just from Rio de Janeiro. It's a criminal meeting, drug dealers from all over the Brazil went to Rio to make the attacks, I think at least 50% of the ppl involved aren't from Rio, but from big criminal allies factions all over the country.

And, forgot to mention...

Have u ever seen Tropa de Elite (or Elite Squad)? Yeah, real life is pretty much that shit, not fictional. When BOPE soldier goes to the slum, they go to survive (kill if necessary), not to die.

Last week a officer died in bope's initiation test, I think it was due to the extreme physical effort

Now, think what's like when 350 BOPE soldiers enters a slum, with 9 caveirão (bope's armored vehicles) and some military armored vehicles, that I don't know how many.. Also, some civil police officers... kk

semttulomv.jpg

Here's some images from the conflit:

G1 - Veja fotos da violência no Rio de Janeiro - fotos em Rio de Janeiro

The officers who aren't wearing black clothes, aren't from BOPE.

I've lived in Rio 7 years, it's completely normal to see the police using M16 and weapons like this

Last edited by a moderator:
Completing what Dankoo said:

if you're dumb enough to say stupid things about Brazil, please make some researches and thing again. BOPE, the elite troups of Rio de Janeiro/BRAZIL trains the Israel Army, they are the best in urban tatics in the whole world.

If you think that wars kill innocent people, drugs traffic kills even more.

Completing what Dankoo said:

if you're dumb enough to say stupid things about Brazil, please make some researches and thing again. BOPE, the elite troups of Rio de Janeiro/BRAZIL trains the Israel Army, they are the best in urban tatics in the whole world.

If you think that wars kill innocent people, drugs traffic kills even more.

f**k o** ...i knew someone would complete ... and so spare me from writing ;)
i will not argue with u... i have better things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back