• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Riots In Egypt

znote!! my conversation :/

Anyone supporting Al Jazeera is a 2bn mara mitnaka, cos omen omoh... 555555
I better don't write it in English..

HAIL EGYPT!

Yes, Media is mostly lying in order to make their allies look good. But, what Fallen says is just childish and racist. He states that the palestinians are the problem? He must be totally out of his mind, The egyptian presidency was one of the reasons why Israel exist today, and yet he complain about what SOME palestians MIGHT have done.

Fallen, being ignorant drawing a conclusions that the palestinians are the ones comming in and ruining Egypt, is as funny as people saying that Christianty is less violent than Islam.

EDIT: I also read that Znote wrote this: Stefan Andrè Brannfjell says:
I think you guys should adapt to the norwegian democracy

They certainly should NOT try to adapt to the norwegian "democracy". Your government is based on racist bastards. It explains why the country does not accept the muslim people nor their religion. Same goes for the Netherlands.

You don't live here so stfu, I'm gonna tell you what's going on with the Palestine story, there are a couple of Hamas group leaders prisoned in Egypt, when they found the Egyptian Police Force getting weaker, they found it a chance and came to Egypt and freed their leaders from the jails, with about 15000 imprisoned Egyptian, those 15 thousand Egyptian included about 4000 that were going to face execution (very very very dangerous people).
Since then, they started attacking El Tahreer Square from the top of the buildings surrounding the square by using fire bombs.

And please don't say SOME of the Palestinians, because they are about 1/2 of their country, there are only 2 groups in Palestine, Hamas and Fath.

Last edited:
And if your brainwashed brain didn't realize that your president is corrupt, and that these 1,500 people or w/e fact your trying to state might have been condemned due to injustice? And Hamas want to realese them? For the record, Hamas is not a terrorist group like the Europe world are classifying them as, they are only fighting for their rights and they are afterall the ones importing food and medince to Palestine.

And anyone who's watching Al Jazeera is what you stated? Then I deeply pity you due to the fact that Al Jazeera is probably one of the best news channels made, they broadcast events made in most countries, without them. I would never been able to watch what happened in Gaza because Al Jazeera was the only broadcasting team there at that time, no other journalist or news channels had access to people teaming with them.

Make a better point if you want people to be with you, because your a joke in my eyes now, just as any ignorant media licker.

Umm tell me again, who the fuck are you? Why will I care if YOU think that I'm a joke? You are just an ass sitting on your god damn chair, saying shit without knowing what's going on.

Are you from Palestine? :) And I've never said that Mubarak isn't corrupted, but the best thing for Egypt at the moment, is that he stays the last 7 months from his part, to fix what's going on in Egypt, then anyone else becomes the president.

If you are defending Al Jazeera, check the Wiki Leaks about them making a deal with America and Israel.

I don't really know what is going on, but from what I've seen and so on, people are trying to take down Hussni mobarak which in my eyes is corrupt and deserves to fall. :) Sitting on my goddamn chair ha? What did you do when Palestine was invaded? You did exactly the same, so just shut your mouth, little hypocrite. Atleast I'm trying to watch the news and keep myself updated.

You are trying to watch the news? AND I'M IN THE FUCKING DEMONSTRATIONS AGAINST MUBARAK!!!!

joseph has a point, you can't just believe what you see on tv or read on the internet. everyone has their own agenda ^^

Internet is back , but there's no police in the country; the robbers are stealing everything and we're in the streets to save ourselves and our families .
People are killing each other everyday :(
May god bless us :/

JoSePh is right, people are mistaking the news as a vital source of what is ACTUALLY going on.
CNN actually went to the main area in Cairo for days, they've been only witnessing and showing everyone what is going on, not why this is all happening.
Even their crew, even CNN's most popular host, Anderson Cooper was attacked.
Also, some of these numbers, like injuries and deaths are not made up by the news, they were sourced by egyptian officials.

JoSePh is right, people are mistaking the news as a vital source of what is ACTUALLY going on.
CNN actually went to the main area in Cairo for days, they've been only witnessing and showing everyone what is going on, not why this is all happening.
Even their crew, even CNN's most popular host, Anderson Cooper was attacked.
Also, some of these numbers, like injuries and deaths are not made up by the news, they were sourced by egyptian officials.

I just watch their live feed of it :)

A lot more information than what the news gives you.

Yes, it can be possible, but unlikely, the closest that this has ever happened would be Richard Nixon.
A long refusal of withdrawing troops out of Vietnam, riots were breaking out until Nixon withdrew the troops, but he did not step-down even though he lost trust. (he later resigned due to the Watergate scandal).
But to your point, if anything bad, it wouldn't be Obama stepping down, it would be changes within the government, Obama most likely did nothing wrong within his first 2 years so far.

How many people actually know who the leader of Canada is (besides Canadians)?

Obama most likely did nothing wrong within his first 2 years so far.
Wasting money and plunging us into a bigger dept is not bad?? all in order to "restore" our economy.

WikiLeads are fags! They really do not know how does a country operate. "Transparency" is BS at it's best, no country can be successful and dominate being transparent to their people.

Assange is messing with fire and he is bound to get burned...badly.

@Topic
I hope Egypt succeeds in their liberation.

What I know is that Obama is trying his hardest to settle this, you have no idea how much China and US needs the Suez Canal.

What I know is that Obama is trying his hardest to settle this, you have no idea how much China and US needs the Suez Canal.

I'm not questioning whether he is or isn't trying , I know he is doing the best he can, but I question his methods, wasting unnecessary money , he should be trying to cut on the senators and using other better strategies to forwarding a better economy.

Plus I can also question him as a leader. I've seen his childish behavior, playing the "Blame Game" against Bush, I don't care if Bush really fucked up or not but him as an elected President, he shouldn't go pointing fingers just to make himself look better. And the most incredible thing is, that we the people, just eat that shit up!

The police men are actually ATTACKING the people not doing their job "DEFENDING" the people.. As now public people all around the country are doing groups to guard their homes, they use knives, guns, shot guns to guard their homes as there are bullies that escaped from prisons with shot guns that they took over from the police officers when they killed them and going out of the jail trying to take over some homes and shops. "THE STREET BEHIND MY APARTMENT HAS 60 BODY GUARDS WITH SHOT GUNS"! :D These groups of people that defend their homes, they arrest the thieves and give them to the army. They arrested 4000~ of the bullies so far.
God Bless Them! Wish us best luck.

znote!! my conversation :/

Anyone supporting Al Jazeera is a 2bn mara mitnaka, cos omen omoh... 555555
I better don't write it in English..

HAIL EGYPT!

You don't live here so stfu, I'm gonna tell you what's going on with the Palestine story, there are a couple of Hamas group leaders prisoned in Egypt, when they found the Egyptian Police Force getting weaker, they found it a chance and came to Egypt and freed their leaders from the jails, with about 15000 imprisoned Egyptian, those 15 thousand Egyptian included about 4000 that were going to face execution (very very very dangerous people).
Since then, they started attacking El Tahreer Square from the top of the buildings surrounding the square by using fire bombs.

And please don't say SOME of the Palestinians, because they are about 1/2 of their country, there are only 2 groups in Palestine, Hamas and Fath.

Haha :D
Signed .

I'm just saying the truth.. trying to spread the truth as far as i can

All the Best for Egypt. Go, push as far as you can, achieve exactly what you want. Mubarak tried to send his police officers in disguise as "pro-mubarak demonstrators", but you weren't intimidated as he thought you would be. Go Egypt go!

I don't know if this is true, but it's from CNN.

Christians plan a Mass in Cairo's Tahrir Square today, and Muslim protesters said they would form a ring to protect them during the service. Meanwhile, the Muslim Brotherhood said it will meet with Egypt's vice president.

Strange?..

That was the Jews my friend, the Egyptians were the ones controlling them, it's like slaves.

Jews = Black People
Egyptians = Overseers

Rofl, That time Jews didn't exist, People who built the pyramids are the Egyptians, The farmers, They worked 3 months a year building the pyramid which is the season of the flood, And since they had no work for 3 months, That was their pleasure to do something during the flood.
Please read about history before talking crap.

Back