• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RIP Collapser Zulu

Lel i have never seen this ot....

Was cilent was it?

And where was this ot on usa otservlist pl otservlist...

Wierd i have never seen this ot and it looks awesome the war/pk players

29xad74.png

16c2fzn.png

f9rig.jpg

11rq77o.png

2qnnzup.png

8yvsix.png

11c8vnd.png

2qd8kyh.png

11jaycn.png

dcwrqg.png

2due7us.png

vi0dxe.png

zvodw5.jpg

1zqzg8z.png

9gvpmb.png

afiy2u.png

21j7ghy.png

kbauft.png

Getting a little emotional looking at those screen shots. and fuck you mitch you managed to get every player in the server in a screen shot except me lol

The love is real people =( I miss our baby too! We watched her grow and flourish into a beautiful flower only to whither away and die ='(

www.collapser.com is up again. The Collapser team is working on two servers now.

Sierra is an all-custom server that will be up witthin the next year.

Echo is going LIVE the week of 4/27/2015. Echo is a server that is a redesigned, enhanced version of classic tibia.

There we go, an all-custom server is what we need!
Where can I get more information about Sierra?

Our forum, Www.collapser.com/forums is thebest place to find any info. we leak info from time to time, but Sierra is still a ways off. Come check out Echo in the meantime! We're gonna be wiping the server out of beta next week :)

Fuck, im still sad at that collapser is down :/ im "CRAZY MAN" Amera eagles/ im in some of thoes pics RIP COLLAPSER

Back