• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RIP nice Servers.

Pedrook

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
tired of baiak servers, easy global, that rests in search of player, who only wants to make money and does not invest in the server. Tired of high exp servers, endless runes. Missions of quests, missions, to be valued for being top level, have mounts and addons. I miss the shadows, miss the ox server.

I understand your concearn @Pedrook ... Facing the same issue here.
Considered starting a own server, but what's the point? There are so many. If you aren't familiar, you wont reach out to a lot of players.

I'd like to see this type of server:
Tibia 8.0 ( Rather old school, but with autocasting, maybe disable it for PvP ) with map upgrades to 10.X ?
Low rate, like starting from 50x to 1.2x so the server wont die that instantly.
This will grant you the exploring factor + PvP-E experience.

Punishment for excessive killing will be high, automatic bounty builder e.g...
Bonus experience for war's between guilds. ( PvP-e 1.5X exp or smthing. )

A good old 'World Boss' that can terrorize the land of the living.

But... I dont have any data for 8.0, so I am unable to start this myself.

The Lost Kingdom
This server is not 8.0 but is low rate, custom, and the shop doesnt give you any advantage.
PvE-PvP focused.

tired of baiak servers, easy global, that rests in search of player, who only wants to make money and does not invest in the server. Tired of high exp servers, endless runes. Missions of quests, missions, to be valued for being top level, have mounts and addons. I miss the shadows, miss the ox server.
Have you tried beta Ranger's Arcani? ;)

try taleon.online, really great server bro, i promise you will be happy ^^

Back