• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

† RIP † play in memory of lunarforce †††... ; (

cry for the old version lunarforce?

• yes !! ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • no !

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I lose bp

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • no1 heal me

• bot wz after action

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • poi after action

• inq after action

• calar sneaking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • calar crying

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • we can do nothing

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
But still posting.
Yes, go enjoy real life while posting on Tibia OTS forum.
@Silbaha i think u got real problems man.
1st of all, WHO ARE U?
Second, i can waste 10minuts in 24h/day to see otland. I said that kuz some ppl spend all time playing this game like sir ah not for see otland.
BUmp @Trini Independencia loco catalonia es spain tete PODEMOS!

1st of all, WHO ARE U?
Second, i can waste 10minuts in 24h/day to see otland. I said that kuz some ppl spend all time playing this game like sir ah not for see otland.
BUmp @Trini Independencia loco catalonia es spain tete PODEMOS!
independensia la k tendra tu braso kuando te lo aranke BIBA ESPAÑA!!

sir ahh.

im was looking here and see you on lvl 407 and botting banuta with 6.5kk. i will start to cry i hade 8-9kk in banuta with my mages and my ek

and after you see yours 127kk on bank im just cry for 127kk its not much i lost around 2000kk-4000kk after my char was deletad.
but nice movie its was funny to battle with you.

sir ahh.

im was looking here and see you on lvl 407 and botting banuta with 6.5kk. i will start to cry i hade 8-9kk in banuta with my mages and my ek

and after you see yours 127kk on bank im just cry for 127kk its not much i lost around 2000kk-4000kk after my char was deletad.
but nice movie its was funny to battle with you.
Roffball 8 x350+ best botter eu ^^

Roffball 8 x350+ best botter eu ^^

it for sure one of that best botter on lunar/shadow never going to see any more. i hade every voc over lvl 330+ :p that even fun and 3 ms over lvl 330 and 3 eks over lvl 320+ and more char. so sad :)

Back