• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RIP Shadowcores. Let's talk about this good years...

Join My Joint

Reaction score
Hello guys, before you start posting bullshit, insults and beeing rascist to the others, we could comment FRIENDLY our best moments in this OT.

Obviously we can't argue if Shadowcores is dead or not, everybody know that things ain't the same, and everyday we loose more and more users. Anyways, when i first registered to this OT in the november of 2012, i knew everything has an end but what I didn't know is that i would enjoy this server as fuck. I really enjoyed the having the opportunity to play on the most populated server, to meet people of around the world and having adventures FOR FREE not like in RL.

Nowadays things changed (like 2pac said) but we don't have to rage, talk shit about Shadowcores developers, etc...

It really hurted me more than one year ago (after Winter Events) that this server was starting to be completely abandoned, but you guys must understand that this people has it's life and like, everybody, they will be doing stuff more important for their career or personal life.

Stop crying, insulting, and starting the same discussions in these forums, you guys must recognize that this server was a good project, and they brought us the oportunity of enjoying it.

Anyways i know you guys are going to rage on me, i give no fucks, better you guys go try if some stupid boy buys your KK's, ferumbras or characters, cuz youre one of the reasons that this server its like its now.

Cya

pd: guys who dont rage can show pics (not showing level and money bullshit) just the best moments with ur mates and shit.

It was amazing when I exp on draken walls with 100+ppls on this spot haha or inq 11ppls in party and next team was wait on their time. xd
#old_times_never_back
exp forever
kk thx bye

g6v4X5D.jpg

Hello guys, before you start posting bullshit, insults and beeing rascist to the others, we could comment FRIENDLY our best moments in this OT.

Obviously we can't argue if Shadowcores is dead or not, everybody know that things ain't the same, and everyday we loose more and more users. Anyways, when i first registered to this OT in the november of 2012, i knew everything has an end but what I didn't know is that i would enjoy this server as fuck. I really enjoyed the having the opportunity to play on the most populated server, to meet people of around the world and having adventures FOR FREE not like in RL.

Nowadays things changed (like 2pac said) but we don't have to rage, talk shit about Shadowcores developers, etc...

It really hurted me more than one year ago (after Winter Events) that this server was starting to be completely abandoned, but you guys must understand that this people has it's life and like, everybody, they will be doing stuff more important for their career or personal life.

Stop crying, insulting, and starting the same discussions in these forums, you guys must recognize that this server was a good project, and they brought us the oportunity of enjoying it.

Anyways i know you guys are going to rage on me, i give no fucks, better you guys go try if some stupid boy buys your KK's, ferumbras or characters, cuz youre one of the reasons that this server its like its now.

Cya
hola bro :rolleyes:

Cya

noone cares

giphy.gif

Back