• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Risha's ARTWORK, Need some encouragment :D

Risha

Artist
Reaction score
Hello, Someone told me That OTland.net Will catch ur eyes :blink:..
I watched some mapping b4 i decide to be a mapper :thumbup:..
I consider mapping to be Art .. And as an artist ,I would like to show u some of what i do .. Encourage me :peace:
Dun try to search for mistakes cuz u will find plenty of em :D

2lcqzoy.jpg

24l29md.jpg

All handmade :D

Last edited:
Amazing =)..

Just one thing, could you just repaint the "feather" for your signature..
In some ways, it doesn't look like a feather xD

Anyways, everything else is perfect.

Mashallah, you're very talented! Very nice especially the second one :)

@Winnerandy : TY :D . maybe its doesn't look like 1 , but try think of it as a Feather .. Dun make ur mind take u so far xD
@Zo0or0 : Allah yebareklak :)
@Tenaria : Thx

@Winnerandy : TY :D . maybe its doesn't look like 1 , but try think of it as a Feather .. Dun make ur mind take u so far xD

At the first pic I thought it was a di.k but then I looked on the second and saw it was a feather :p

Now i have more courage to upload some more :)

2z7phk5.jpg

Photographed.. just after i finished paper drawing ...

2di0etc.jpg

This One i used "Photoscape" do Brighten and Blur the picture..

Damn! Your talent! Keep the good job up. If you this good at mapping you can get a position for map for me, I'm paying good :)

Damn! Your talent! Keep the good job up. If you this good at mapping you can get a position for map for me, I'm paying good :)

Sorry to dissapoint u :ninja: .. My 1st time opening a mapping program was 15 minuits b4 i post these pictures :D ..

Anyway I am Architecture student , I think got the senses and the talent but not the experience ..

While i am reading your comments ,i am mapping my 1st terrain snow Island , its taking so much time.. ahh

Hope i make something good .. i just needed the encouragment :peace:

Sorry to dissapoint u :ninja: .. My 1st time opening a mapping program was 15 minuits b4 i post these pictures :D ..

Anyway I am Architecture student , I think got the senses and the talent but not the experience ..

While i am reading your comments ,i am mapping my 1st terrain snow Island , its taking so much time.. ahh

Hope i make something good .. i just needed the encouragment :peace:
haha ;) Remember to use RAW, looks better if you do it right xD

Nice =).. and now I understood what you mean by Risha ^^.. didn't noticed it before.. but now I know what language you speak..

Anyways, nice pic you have there!
I dunno why, but the "before" looks better imo :p

This is not OTLand.com, this is OtLand.net. But still, awesome job!

Back