• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rising Continents - Teaser I

iLikeOT

Open-Tibia!
Reaction score
Hiya OTLand,

I've been working on Rising Continents lately with Mycos, and the map will hopefully be finished within approximately two days. The idea behind the server is to create a small map for a start, and keep the server updated with frequent map & feature updates - that is why we picked the name Rising Continents.

Here is a teaser of the map:
A1lWFo.png

xtEEs9.png

ZtJqZE.png

jZDlnw.png

yA1MJe.png

oBEHcU.png

The server will go into a live beta phase within 1-2 weeks, hopefully we will see you there.
We haven't spoiled too much in this thread, so if you got any questions regarding the server just post in the thread and I'll gladly answer them.

Yours,
iLikeOT.

Second picture has a bug in the stairs, if you go up I think you'll get stuck in the wall, In the 4th picture the house has a weird roof, but I like the idea.

U wont. cuz of a script ;)

It's more like we want to have a clean, normal, not great city. Abit rpg feeling,
low rates and ppl can explore the map, we don't want to get like 99999999 players,
only a few. While they leveling, we'll keep up mapping and they will be able to SEE and LIVE the development.

If the project dies, we'll think about releasing the project. It's made for fun not do have any profit.

Last edited:
Second picture has a bug in the stairs, if you go up I think you'll get stuck in the wall, In the 4th picture the house has a weird roof, but I like the idea.

We are not looking to receive too much feedback on the map itself, as this is a teaser :) But thanks!

Good luck, sounds managable and decent. Therefore means, it wont be too much for you to deal with and then die.

May try this, may not. I'll probably pop my head in when it's up to get a feel for it and decide then :)

We are not looking to receive too much feedback on the map itself, as this is a teaser :) But thanks!

Well that statement can just not maintain reasonable, right? Because if you are going to keep that posture to incoming feedback how to improve the map, then this is yet another failure. Map looks good, I wish to see it online. Good luck.

Siramix, as lovely as always.

I report you. HUEHUEUEUEUEUEHEUUEUEHEUEHUE :D

OnTopic: The anchor on that boat is really unrealistic, cause if I'm not wrong an anchor weighs like tons? Just put it like an ordinary anchor in Tibia :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back