• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rivendell

I rofl at you, a noob mapper can't rate a good mapper...

ROFL at you back... if you haven't seen any of my works stfu...
i thought that was pretty of topic and almost a flame...

Then Neon it is original and because of that she got a Bonus normally it would have been 39... it are just numbers people they mean nothing. my comment is way more important...

Looking pretty good I dislike the empty places(black ground) :p

its pretty good mapping, these nerd ass kids on this site drool over you like dogs, not to mention.. it's pretty fucking sad.

But besides that I'd say if your doing a teaser at least take enough time to make sure that there's no black void showing..

I love the work of details and it looks awsome. if i had found an place like that on tibia. i woud just walk around ther all day and feel free and good. love it !

No matter how they toss the dice
It had to be
The only one for me is you
And you for me
So happy together
So happy together
How is the weather
So happy together
We're happy together

"well, as i said 2 times now, i didnt bother to finish rivendell"

well bitch if you don't take the time to finish it, don't take the time to post it.

i posted it because it became so old and i didnt have the urge to finish it, so i showed whats done (ON COMMAND)

heil

Back