• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows rjlb.dll

Reasembled

Turtle of Otland
Reaction score
hey so today i was in my computer and then it suddenlly turned off, i tried to get back on but when i did i could not open anything, it says im missin a file called rjlb.dll if someone could help me id appreciate it :s im talking from my sisters computer.

According to some forums, it's a virus (Malware.Win32.AMN). The full file is rjlb.dll.exe. Probably that malware already deleted/replaced some system files and who knows what else. You should consider formatting.

hey so today i was in my computer and then it suddenlly turned off, i tried to get back on but when i did i could not open anything, it says im missin a file called rjlb.dll if someone could help me id appreciate it :s im talking from my sisters computer.

brow,i used this command on Windows CMD: "sfc/Verifyfile + full local adress" and fixed this shit =D
dont be fool formating your PC just for a DLL missing ^^
i think you can use sfc/scannow comand too,maybe...

PS: run CMD as ADM =))

Back