• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL 7.4 NO VOCATIONS

DzonyZony

Reaction score
just idea but not going to create server at all :p

WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS SAY FOR A ROOKGARD MAP WITH RL MAP 7.4 CARLIN AND OTHER CITIES BUT NO VOCATIONS AT ALL ?:D

quests would stay the same and the only thing i would change would be the spells scrolls (u would be able to obtain spells as a rookgardian but only with scrolls :) - there would be 0,1% chance (1/1000 killed monster - yes it would be fckin hard to obtain any scroll) to drop scroll - each monster would drop 1 type of scroll (for. example utevo lux or exura) some scrolls (like ten of them) would be dropped by 2 monsters instead of 1 - example:
elf and some other monster would drop arrow conjure

rest of scrolls would be dropped only by 1 monster for example:
troll drops magic rope
rat drops exevo pan
demon - UE
etc.

everyone would start at rookgard but could go by ship to other cities (and go from other cities to rookgard) :)

2. SECOND thing that i would change would be no m lvl and lvl requirments for spells BUT there would be m lvl requirements to use runes (not to make them - scroll needed though)

3.THIRD THING - runes in shop BUT very expensive - i would say 2x or even 3x more than it costs normally in 7.4 tibia ots - for example 5/7,5 k for bp of uh in shop.

4.FORTH THING - daily respawn of war hammer and meaybe give war hammer to some harder quest than it is now - rest of quest would be able to stay at it is. and meaybe remove war hammer from wild warrior drop and give smth else for him to drop. and make war hammer dropped by smth else - meaybe dragon/dragon lord or smth (WAR HAMMER WOULD BE TO OP AND TO EASY TO GET :) )

WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THAT IDEA?:)

oh and promotion - master guardian or smth for 20k - double regeneration or 1,5 regeneration for both mana and hp. + i would give the rookguardian hp reg. of sorcerer and mana reg. of knight tibia 7.4 :) thats for 1x of course. some1 could make server with mana and hp rates x 2 like legacy :)

+ m lvl would rise as fast as knight m lvl and skills as fast as druid skills :)

Last edited:
I personally love this. I think this is an awesome idea and I'd love to play a server that is in this structure!

*EDIT*
Only thing I disagree with slightly is the magic level. I agree that it shouldn't effect an objects ability, but it should be used to prevent newer people from using top runes. So keeping it and requiring the player to train their magic level in order to use / make runes would still be pretty good (so long as the mana regen rate is low so that the stores not totally useless)

PXB - well makeing 4 m lvl takes some time for knight doesent it ? and newcomers would need at least 1 scroll to make m lvl :) and that would cost assuming 0,1% drop chance even for shitty scrolls. (like said before no m lvl restricions on spells even ue can be make on m lvl 1 if u have mana - just m lvl restrictions TO USE RUNES)

thanks guys :) would make it but i have no idea how to make servers so wanted to just give idea :) and i think sd rune should be deleted - TO OP RUNE :) anyway no1 makes m lvl 15 (m lvl would raise as fast as knight m lvl ) mana regen is same as knight mana regen also (if server would be 1x regens)

i myself would play server like this :) killing dragon would be hard again :) and i think scrolls even that shitty like magic rope would cost A LOT i mean 0,1% its like drop a MPA - only light spells would cost shit cause light hack is easy to make ;/
i think more than 0,1% on scroll drops would be bad just cause if i would be the want who creates server i would want spells to be something special that only few people have. :)
of course at start people would not know what monster drop what scroll. (i mean for sure demon would drop UE SPELL) but rest would be secret :)

^^killing demon without sds would be fckin very hard - i mean only shitty runes and arrows/war hammers? ye not goin to make it to soon if server like that started :p

Last edited:
Yeah SD's are a bit crazy, but since they all rely on magic level you can change / nerf anything you needed to :)

It's worth looking into, could be a fun side project at the very least.

yeap but like i said i have 0 knowledge of makeing ots. if u have u can take my idea if u want :) make me tutor meaybe :D

Back