• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl map 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good thing to make it perfect will be adding an Acc Manager ;)

Has anybody added to it?

Because i've been tried a lot of times to do it , without success..

I test to make a homepage in XAMPP and the database is not supported.(db3)
Thanks if anybody can upload something to help me about the Account Manager for Avesta 7.6 ;)

Thanks a lot :)
Kind Regards,
Nachodsk

Sorry if i spelled wrong some words, Im from Argentina , so my english isn't perfect ;)

A good thing to make it perfect will be adding an Acc Manager ;)

Has anybody added to it?

Because i've been tried a lot of times to do it , without success..

I test to make a homepage in XAMPP and the database is not supported.(db3)
Thanks if anybody can upload something to help me about the Account Manager for Avesta 7.6 ;)

Kind Regards,
Nachodsk

Sorry if i spelled wrong some words, Im from Argentina , so my english isn't perfect ;)

your english is OK :p but i preffer you to use the SQL version (homepage) because its less fixxing on problems;p

your english is OK :p but i preffer you to use the SQL version (homepage) because its less fixxing on problems;p

i basicly know what you are going to say now but anyway, can you give us the npcs too? would be such great, a complite server!

Well,thanks a lot ;)
I'm playing the server just i only make another character and it works OK just to play it by myself..

Anyways .. I can't find RL Npc's 7.6 .. anybody knows any link? :)
Thanks Again.
Kind Regard,
Nachodsk.

I just released a full 7.6 Real Tibia server in the download section
Actions and Scripts :p

Just need to w8 until Mod accepts it :p

Works with avesta perfectly :D

yes it runs with avesta but there is no npc in the map. otherwise it would be a great map so PLEASE!!!! tell us how to make npc in this map while using avesta. And does nicaw work with this map and avesta??

I just released a full 7.6 Real Tibia server in the download section
Actions and Scripts :p

Just need to w8 until Mod accepts it :p

Yes you did release a 7.6 but it is full of viruses!
-gamethieff, trojen and others

yes it runs with avesta but there is no npc in the map. otherwise it would be a great map so PLEASE!!!! tell us how to make npc in this map while using avesta. And does nicaw work with this map and avesta??

Listen.. if you know what 6 months of no-lifing and fixxing shit around the server is..
Please do it on your own you wouldnt release it also..
btw. my graphic card died and i had to freeking reformat my pc so i got it somewhere on my usb (all files) but i think my brother took the USB to france to play some tibia with hes mate's..
Also, i released this map because i wanted to see more Rl Map 7.6 servers in the OTS-LIST

Kind Regard's,
Pro Warbringer:thumbup:

yes i am trying to put a 7.6 rl map on ots-list, the server i am working on currently is the nazoria one but i can't figure out how to fix the depots and following people when you push the following button, if you know how please just tell me and i will do it.

yes i am trying to put a 7.6 rl map on ots-list, the server i am working on currently is the nazoria one but i can't figure out how to fix the depots and following people when you push the following button, if you know how please just tell me and i will do it.

Scripts can do wonder :D
Go to the JOB section and find some1 who can help you...
If you can reward him it would be a better sucess.

why 7.6? I would never beg for Ahhhhhhhhhh halp plox!

*,*!!!

why people are still releasing 7.6 stuff? ;<

because 7.6 is the real tibia :) not 8.x

oh and what if i may ask is missing all on the map?

Taking credit for someone elses work...?
You also "Jocce."

Both of these have been released before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back