• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL map 8.31 for sale!

But updates will be more HOT :D

Maybe better than Narozia ?

+ Im going to focus with add so much scripts i can like rl :D

heh

shut ur mouth fucking moron its almost rl ive got the map..

Almoust rl? howthen?

I'm still at road its shit.. I have an rl server with 150+ npcs (no,, there is not 2 or more npc with sama names or scripts)

all rl quest..

moust rl scripts..

all hidden places <7.6..

And I can tell you allready that didn't take a day, or week, or mounth to done... the whole server took 5 years to build.. so tell me that you can make 2 300 000 scripts in less than 5 years...

thats was living hell and I don't think you even have put 5% of all my energy to you server.. Even today, 5 years later.. a 7.6 map with 83 Mb size, and alot more, I'm not done, I still working active to complete it.

Have fun...

Almoust rl? howthen?

I'm still at road its shit.. I have an rl server with 150+ npcs (no,, there is not 2 or more npc with sama names or scripts)

all rl quest..

moust rl scripts..

all hidden places <7.6..

And I can tell you allready that didn't take a day, or week, or mounth to done... the whole server took 5 years to build.. so tell me that you can make 2 300 000 scripts in less than 5 years...

thats was living hell and I don't think you even have put 5% of all my energy to you server.. Even today, 5 years later.. a 7.6 map with 83 Mb size, and alot more, I'm not done, I still working active to complete it.

Have fun...
haha he dont have to make em by himself ;)
and u say that u did it by urself? maybe ates are smarter then u ?
buuu :xx

Almoust rl? howthen?

all rl quest..

moust rl scripts..

all hidden places <7.6..

Have fun...

Banshee is not like rl :p

You still have to send me the missing raids.

Almoust rl? howthen?

all rl quest..

moust rl scripts..

all hidden places <7.6..

Have fun...
Ah yes, if you've got 2,300,000 scripts heh, why don't you got more than 13 players on your OT? ;)

:( why are you selling the server now? but, you already released some updates of with so why sell it?

Back