• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL map 8.31 for sale!

hahahahaha ^_^ Nice!
Poeple! Real Map is real map! It's boring! Create your own good map with server and than sell it. There are a lots of rl maps, leave them for Cipsoft and start working about something new. This is my opinion and I think it's a damn truth.

Hello peoples who wanna buy please send private message!

1. There's nice scriptes!
2. Nearly everything added
3. All my updates will be free for buyer's!
4. Its not a shit server!
5. I need cash for Dedicated i will make my custom done then!

Thanks man to sell me the map!!
It's a great map!!
I love all your ots but i think this is the best!!!!

Hhaha my friend hosting OT

and one man in the server goes everywhere so i told him what yuo doing!

He said "Bro this its Ates ot right ? anyway im tracking this"

whataaa fuu***K hahaha

Good that ppl start selling the Real maps... then maybe there will not be like 1000000 Real map server.

I have fixed donation to my OT now so i can buy dedicated later on. And i will donate some money (when people begin to buy from me) to you Ates for all your help here.

I have fixed donation to my OT now so i can buy dedicated later on. And i will donate some money (when people begin to buy from me) to you Ates for all your help here.

Thanks, what more can i say ? really glad to hear that... anyway i send you my OT later i must go afk!

btw

Btw he will sell the server files not the exe file u have to download it urself.
/Danne

lol? its worthless. i bet its just a other realmap just he has edited it a tiny bit. and claiming that he has mapped/tracked it all. worthless.

i bet it has loads of bugs.
shut ur mouth fucking moron its almost rl ive got the map..

Thanks Heet

Alltid på din sida o du min haha :D

Iaf fått up 630kr !:D men ska köra custom tror jag!

klart :) de är en bra början iallafall de kommer mer kan ja lova :)
aa kör custom mycket bättre.

thanks, but its not as good as expected, alot of minor bugs, and inq is'nt finished

Back