• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Rl Map 8.4] Servfull 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Virus, Yea its harmless. it will not hack you or something like that.

About the people using insults in the thread,
(that means, Listo and the other one in the post page 3 talking shit)
First,i did not say it was the complete real map also the server IS NOT mine so i dont know anything why the bugs or something i just posting features and scan it is a very usefull server. IF YOU WANT A COMPLETE RL MAP go fuck yourself because there's no a complete rl map. and the closest ones projects are very heavy and some people can not use them because of the RAM requirements or so.

can somebady please tell me the login for the god or gm plx

There's no GM account. You have to make it yourself.

About temple position. Go to your database and change in your Account Manager to 703 600 7.

@server

I don't know why, but when I'm on INQ or POI I got debugs. Whenever I walk 3 or 4 SQMS it shows debug and client crashes. Well, when I summoned 10 demons in town there was no crash, but when I made 5 Helgoraks it crashed instantly. Do you have any solution to fix it? I tried to change monsters, though it didn't work.

Removed the link, sources aren't included. Pm me with the sources and I will add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back