• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team RL MAP, looking for team!

Krim

Reaction score
Öj!

NO NAME YET
Hoster: 1/1
Scripters: 1/∞
Mappers: 0/2
GM's 0/2

Team
I'm looking for a team for my new OT, it will be using the RL tibia map with everything fully working. Right now I need scripters, someone to make a custom design for modernaac.

Reason I'm not doing this myself is because my scripting knowledge is pretty limited and I don't got that much free time to do it all by myself, so I'm looking for assistance here. ;)

I need serious and dedicated people for the staff and your english has to be decent.

Server details
I want the XP rate to be pretty fast from 1-100 and then slowly going down so that people have a hard time lvling at 250-300. There wont be teleports going to every hunting spot etc.. I want it to feel real but still with some custom quests etc, not like most of the download > config > run RL maps. :)

Protocol: 8.60

Getting players to join wont be a problem once the server is up and running, I have ways to gain players.

There's much to discuss and decide about it still and I want to do that with whoever wants to join the team, through skype or group convos.

Follow this template

Name:
Position:
Past experiences:
Reason for joining:
Other:

Got any questions? > MSN: [email protected]

Last edited:
Name : Nighty
Position : Hoster
Past Experiences : Hosted alot Of Servers Like Nighty.no-ip.org RLmap Server Got 320+ Players Without Lag
Reason for joining : My Dedicated Free Now Dont have Any Servers to host so i offer to Join
Other :>>
Dedicated Details:
Ram: 6
Internet : 100m
Linux
<< You Can't Get any Access To The Dedicated >>
<< Can Host Over Than Years >>

[email protected]

Please Dont Need Spams or So about Noobs Servers Cuz iam Busy and Dont Wanna Speak More About That Shits

Think About That Host and Contact Me On Msn Or Pm me Here Waiting Your Reply :D

No thank you, I want control of the server host. Thanks for applying.

Name: Daniel Gustafsson
Position: GM
Past experiences: Been GM in a couple of servers like Narozia and Vhalera
Reason for joining: I want to help a server get going and i like to play tibia.
Other: No not that much

Name: Daniel Gustafsson
Position: GM
Past experiences: Been GM in a couple of servers like Narozia and Vhalera
Reason for joining: I want to help a server get going and i like to play tibia.
Other: No not that much

Got any screenshots or something?

Name: Brad Osbourn
Position: Mapper, CM
Past experiences: I'll post an application in a sec.
Reason for joining: I love mapping for people and I am closing my server.
Other: In application

Contact: [email protected] - Add me for Screenies of my work

Heres my application for CM:

RL info 1.) I am 23 years old..my RL name is Brad Osborn

Experience 2.) I have hosted about 3 OTS in the time I've been on OTS's..Which is appox. 2 years ; the severs all got to in the range of 100 players give or take a few. I have never been in a position under tutor. So obviously I know all the commands and stuff for positions.

Gameplay / Fairness 3.) I have only been told once in my entire staffing time on OTS's that I gave an unfair banishment - I also have reason to believe that this player was drunk or high as said by his friends later that night. So obviously I can't say I'm 100% fair then, can I? I'd say about 99% of the time I'm fair. I have never used a bot or even thought about a bot, as i'm an oldschool player. I've been playing RPG for 10 years so to me, botting ruins the game. I am active for atleast 3 hours a day. I play from the time I get home from work to the time my fiancé gets home. On the weekends I'm online about 14 hours a day, If I'm nt online you can contact me via email or cellular phone , all of which information I'm not posting here. Youll need to pm me for that.

Why me? 4.) I have awesome English as I was raised in an English speaking and a gramatically correct family. Read my above topics for other information needed as to why pick me. I love helping people, it's what I strive for most in-game. I have a high tolerance for bullshit I lived all my life with 2 older brothers. ~~Break~~

Last edited:
Heres my application for CM:

RL info 1.) I am 19 years old..my RL name is Brad Osborn

Experience 2.) I have hosted about 3 OTS in the time I've been on OTS's..Which is appox. 2 years ; the severs all got to in the range of 100 players give or take a few. I have never been in a position under tutor. So obviously I know all the commands and stuff for positions.

Gameplay / Fairness 3.) I have only been told once in my entire staffing time on OTS's that I gave an unfair banishment - I also have reason to believe that this player was drunk or high as said by his friends later that night. So obviously I can't say I'm 100% fair then, can I? I'd say about 99% of the time I'm fair. I have never used a bot or even thought about a bot, as i'm an oldschool player. I've been playing RPG for 10 years so to me, botting ruins the game. I am active for atleast 3 hours a day. I play from the time I get home from work to the time my fiancé gets home. On the weekends I'm online about 14 hours a day, If I'm nt online you can contact me via email or cellular phone , all of which information I'm not posting here. Youll need to pm me for that.

Why me? 4.) I have awesome English as I was raised in an English speaking and a gramatically correct family. Read my above topics for other information needed as to why pick me. I love helping people, it's what I strive for most in-game. I have a high tolerance for bullshit I lived all my life with 2 older brothers. ~~Break~~

Denied because ur making your own server.
Still looking for people!!

Back