• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL Map Loot Rate

use search there are like 100000000000000000000000000000000 threads about this, just about the number of rl map servers

It really depends on what ur monsters is based on, like on my sevrer the monsters is like based on real tibia and I got about 15x I belive : o

It all depends on what your exp/magic/skills rate is. If it's a high exp server, generally you'll have a high loot rate. If you are level 150 with magic level 80 and a master sorcerer you should have difficulties getting loot from certain monsters. You should base your lootrate upon parties, make people need to work together to farm so that they all gain profit from hunts instead of 1 person soloing an entire demon spawn getting 50 MPAs.

I have a rl map server (surprise huh? <sarcasm>), had to change loot rate a lot but 2 is pretty good, i had 1,5 at the beginning, it was really low, 3 then, it was way too much, 2 is still profit for players but its ok

how do you change it? the exp, loot rate.. in config.lua? cause that on mine is set to 1 and its high.. can it be set somewhere else?

if stages r enabled, then change XML/stages.xml and for loot, u need to see each file in monsters folder.

Back