• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL Map? Should not be called like that!

Hello, OtLanders!

I wonder, why do people call Tibia maps as "RL MAP", according to the meaning of the abreviation "RL" and if I'm not mistaken, it means "Real Life". Tibia is not even a life...

And also, people call Tibia in the open tibia communities as "Tibia RL"... what's that for? :eek:

Let's talk about this... :)

If you spam in my thread, you mess with the report button...

RL - Real

People call it like that, and it is not your problem, so just leave it. Making a silly thread like this and starting to whine won't change anything, I promise.

I agree to this partially,
I'd prefer to call it the Official Map.

Please quote this post if you agree ;)

@Archez
As i've seen so far, you are the guy who brings up the most interesting threads as i've seen ;) even tho it's about calling a thing something :p

@Donio
No it means "Real Life"

RL - Real

People call it like that, and it is not your problem, so just leave it. Making a silly thread like this and starting to whine won't change anything, I promise.

I already said it's not a problem for me, but it's a discussion forum, once again... is what? A DISCUSSION FORUM!

Go spam the support board...

@Archez
As i've seen so far, you are the guy who brings up the most interesting threads as i've seen ;) even tho it's about calling a thing something :p

:D thanks.

RL either Real or Real Life

but yeah, it's confusing.

and people should learn English.

Agree _/!

I already said it's not a problem for me, but it's a discussion forum, once again... is what? A DISCUSSION FORUM!

Go spam the support board...

:D thanks.

Agree _/!

Oh, so you're still jelouse how good supporter I am? And much better than you?

Please, you should head to the tutorial section, there is where you belong to. And yes, im a mucho much spammer.. *not*

I am putting much effort into my posts, so you can definitivley not call me as a spammer, as my posts are only positive and helpful, but enough about me.. you're more a spammer, making threads like this and whining about "omgomg, why they call rl maps, is call real-life map? omg omg"

Seriously, this is annoying, can any mod close this thread?

I guess people are too lazy nowadays..
Instead of calling it CipSoft's Map they say RL map... :thumbup:

@Nikkster:

Better than me? Come on... you just bought a dedicated server, scammed a poor guy and feel better...

Supporter? You just say: "restart mysql that will work!!!".

Accept it... you are a noob.

I guess people are too lazy nowadays..
Instead of calling it CipSoft's Map they say RL map... :thumbup:

That's another reason, people is too lazy... but even if they are lazy, it's like 1 second of difference between writing "RLMAP" - "CIPSOFT MAP".

:eek:

Hey guys if there is a damn english teacher that just want to post here for fires and stuff ,and if there is someone that have some words not about the thread , and if there is someone that dont like the thread

all of them go back from they were , because we need just comments about the thread.
Understand=Human

Thanks for Reading.
And please the next time Archez do Rules for all your thread because you dont have rights now t report him but if u did before you would have

it should be named Bmtsoitltmaco
Boring map this server owner is too lazy to make a custom one.

RL Map :)
earth_map.jpg

Are you the mapper of this?????

I think we should call it Real map

If you try to change it, no one is gonna go with the flow.

Do you remember Talaturen trying to convince people to use ots-list.org? It never worked out really well because otservlist.org was already more popular and common and it stuck to peoples' mind.

Same concept here, it's been called "RL map" for several years.

it will be always rl map,otland dont change that :p

what is bad in rl map? all know what is it and for me its good.

I dont like to say "rl tibia" too, im just using like in Mu Online.
Global Tibia

Another word to call it is "the bad map".

Yeah unlike all "great" custom maps around.

Face it, either play a good real map for wait forever for the really good custom servers like the Lostlands to start again ;)

Back