• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL Photo Thread

This shit is why real photo threads never work, OMFG ITS A GIRL OMFGOMFGOMFG LETS SAY SHES UGLY THAT WILL MAKE ME LOOK COOL OMFGOMFGOMFGKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

YOU are the reason why we can't have nice things, always gotta throw your shitty personality into it, but it's ok, I've been 15 too.

Not really, the main reason is people are just shy to post their RL pictures ;3
I feel bad for them lol.

This is a RL post thread not a thread where you judge people by their looks. You obviously tried to offend Fatima and it's funny because she looks better than you.

Go act noob char at warmodes or something, douchebag.

Haha I just love how cocky people are over the internet.. Looking at your picture I can easily tell you're not much of a tough guy in real life and would never say something like that to a stranger's face.

Tönt jävel

This is an apolaogy to those who got there feelings hurt from my posts. Im writing this cuz i feel guilt for my posts. Im not a pussy for doing this and if you think so i dont care. I have better things to think on.

So now we can all get along and start with the thread like is was supposed for.

If someone posts stupid things of others pictures i hope you do the right thing and start acting mature about it.

So guys sorry for the things i said and have a nice day. Special apology to apofex, fatima, Azur Mayne and The Flash.

I've been acting like a 15 year old and will start acting like a 20 year old again.

Good luck have fun!

Last edited:
This is an apolaogy to those who got there feelings hurt from my posts. Im writing this cuz i feel guilt for my posts. Im not a pussy for doing this and if you think so i dont care. I have better things to think on.

So now we can all get along and start with the thread like is was supposed for.

If someone posts stupid things of others pictures i hope you do the right thing and start acting mature about it.

So guys sorry for the things i said and have a nice day. Special apology to apofex, fatima and azur mayne.

I've been acting like a 15 year old and will start acting like a 20 year old again.

Good luck have fun!

Very cool of you to admit you were wrong, I respect that.

Respect for having a pair, Most people now a days act like children.

But, lets stay on topic?

My cat =d
60417433271056683722915.jpg

Gettin ready for work D:
54462739594425384719319.jpg

Last edited:
Back