• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL Photo Thread

omg

- - - Updated - - -

haha, this is brazil dude, you may never know what is a real "Favela" ;p

- - - Updated - - -

w h a t t h e f u c k , fatima, you got a lunch and not washed your face? you got a piece of BEAN in your face i think hahaha ;pp

Hey, mother fucker why are you hating a women? why don't you post your picture so we can see how fucking ugly you are.

Rofl typical TIBIA loser player xD

TIME FOR ME!

281644_153916658018507_6193090_n.jpg

431498_276226432454195_1516838262_n.jpg

Harry Potter??

i dont know why ppl are telling that fatima is a monster . She isnt beautiful but i would fuck her anyway...easily

Why do we have such an immature ShadowCores community? Why do you care about how someone looks? If someone wears glasses and he looks below average then why do you have to hate him? Maybe he doesn't have many friends, isn't good at football or something and he enjoys playing video games? Atleast he posted his pic so he has bigger balls than you. Just try to respect people (atleast in this thread).

Fatima is still ugly XD

Why do we have such an immature ShadowCores community? Why do you care about how someone looks? If someone wears glasses and he looks below average then why do you have to hate him? Maybe he doesn't have many friends, isn't good at football or something and he enjoys playing video games? Atleast he posted his pic so he has bigger balls than you. Just try to respect people (atleast in this thread).

Fatima is still ugly XD

Considering most players on this server are <13 years old, it's not strange to see immaturity. But yes, Fatima is ugly.

Back