• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl pics !

I got a few pictures of the polacks in the guild 'Polish Power'.

We start with Ehvol,

Ehvol is a really good guy who recently have been at alot of raves and he been trying a new "style" lately and that "style" is today called "The Ehvol Style, YO"

fmy0R.jpg

We move on with Major Legend!

Major Legend is really a nice guy (not), he is usually in the shadows of everything that is going on and we can see why!
(btw, you are holding your West-coast sign upside down, just a heads up!)

Y3oyX.gif

And now we got the evuL gangstah Brotzer!

Brotzer tries to act kind during his lovely day but eventually when he explodes all you wanna do is hide in tombs using tons of noob chars so he can't get a hold on you and this is a picture to show you how he looks when Brotzer is veri mad, veri veri mad!

gzPCn.jpg

Here we got the cutiepie Breeg, the butthurt Breeg! The Breeg of Breegs! The not so legendary Breeg!
Don't be so butthurted my "lovely" Breeg!

iYvNt.png

The "leader" of the polacks in 'Polish Power', Car Ma Ross!

Car Ma Ross is a very uneducated little boy who tends to brag about his not so very good english skills. He even once said "My english skills is very very good" and we all now that, that is just a huuge fucking joke my lovely Car.

PS: Please, stop wearing your "Who's your daddy" T-Shirt all the time, it looks so awful and everytime you walk around with it people actually laugh at you.

5dNdi.jpg

Last picture for this post!

Closet Monkey! The guy who seems to have big balls but come ooon dude, dat shit aint kray.

I've heard that you're named "Closet Monkey" because you havnt had the balls to come out to the public that you like Dig Bicks (I got you didnt I?) in your a-hole. Don't worry about that, I helped you with it now.

DGnVD.jpg

You really look like a closet monkey tho, good name! ~claps~

Kind Regards,
Flandie Von Butthole :ninja:

Last edited:
Breeg messaged me and asked me how the West coast sign is suppose to look and Closet Monkey decided to take a picture of himself doing it so here Breeg, This is how you do it!

4sVU6.jpg

Kind Regards,
Flandie von Butthole :ninja:

Guys... It's 00:53 here and I have to stop myself from waking up the whole house xDDDDDDD

I've never laughed more at nights than I did today xddd

oh yeah we're gonna be in the history books
kids many many years from now will be reading of the forum heroes to the end of days
amen

_/

OMG !YOU are fighting for nothing.. guys really..
This is suposted to be rl pics thread, and not killemal monkeys and some shits pics..
Give real ones..This is most viewed thread and 5 star rated hahah..
Don't joke.

Okey here we go again!

People I missed so far; find your pictures in this post!

Insanity Boltz, the Brittish cunt.
insanityboltz.jpg

Odin / Mitzorax, school is for n00bs is what he thinks, so this is him working at the supermarket (no joke).
odinmitzorax.jpg

Tali, the first real RL picture (no comment)
talij.jpg

Eccim, performing on Belgium Got Talent.
eccim.jpg

Hiperkarma, the male gypsyo.
hiperkarma.jpg

Snuff / Shemoz, biggest noob of the server.
snuffshemoz.jpg

Fatima the Bruxa, dressing up for Brasilian carnaval (I guess).
fatimathebruxa.jpg

That's all folks! (for today at least).

Hope you enjoy!

Sincerely,
Ice Meto

o.o

tali is so retarted! XDDD!

i dont know you though im the original tali new tali is a buddy of mine who plays it for now sorry if i didnt make that clear would of sword i made a goodbye thread maybe not

- - - Updated - - -

@ ice damn im sexy ^.^

Omg...
STOP FIGHTING !
I NEED RL PICS !
Hehe, was a joke.
Gogo, wheres fights ? HAha :p Best thread in history - started by MagicShadow ! HEHE :)

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP !

308utl1.jpg

Incase you ever get this video actually made there you go let me be the first :)

- - - Updated - - -

:D
:D

Attachments

icemeto.JPG Ice Meto Brasilian Style :3

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Cidade de Deus.jpg POLISH POWER TEAM !!

lovac.jpg LOVAC !

spanish powah pk team.jpg SPANISH POWAH PK TEAM

Attachments

• Cidade de Deus.jpg