• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl pictures video from Softcores

Oh pleas dude stop being such an ass hole, admit your a dude and stop being ashamed of how you rly look like -.-

haha, I was joking with some people on the server when i played for like 2 months ago :p
Stop whine now, heres me:
chillz.jpg

hjkkkkkkd0.jpg

It's me Ilya,Evias Ferion/Oskira in the game
And my brothers ;]

If thats supposed to be a party im taking you all for being gays!

Oh nvm, its Poland :S

ROFL! look at that posing from Goku!! And btw, it realy looks like your sucking for the big gold medal with that kiss.. Anyway, made my day with that posing! America's next top model? (Gay version tho)

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFL! look at that posing from Goku!! And btw, it realy looks like your sucking for the big gold medal with that kiss.. Anyway, made my day with that posing! America's next top model? (Gay version tho)

how come you havnt uploaded a pic of yourself? ashamed?

here am i long time ago
Kubaaaaaaa.jpg

btw. look at my smooked eyes aaahahahha xD

Last edited:
Damn, richey you got a face of a acter.. You rly suit in movies i believe. BIFF OXÅ !!

Aight, guys its nice and all. But i rly dont wanna post a pic of me. Then all the girls will be holding their pussies and be like AAAAAAAAAAA AMGAMGAMG

Taker.. thats a fucking zombie ! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back