• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL Pictures

M2PQbnS2li.jpg

Well, this is me. Don't judge a book by it's cover!

I'm not that good looking but I know I have good eye brows and a nice smile :), alot of people complement me on those two.

A list of what I like doing when I'm alone
  • Combing my eyebrows
  • Smiling at myself in the mirror, attempting to pick myself up
  • Dress up, and look good when I play PC
  • Kissing my hand, pretending it's a womens hand. Sometimes I choke on the hair I have in my fist, but it's alright, I am good.

Have a nice day, be gentle, I am very sensitive about my appearance :)

Well, this is me. Don't judge a book by it's cover!

I'm not that good looking but I know I have good eye brows and a nice smile :), alot of people complement me on those two.

A list of what I like doing when I'm alone
  • Combing my eyebrows
  • Smiling at myself in the mirror, attempting to pick myself up
  • Dress up, and look good when I play PC
  • Kissing my hand, pretending it's a womens hand. Sometimes I choke on the hair I have in my fist, but it's alright, I am good.

Have a nice day, be gentle, I am very sensitive about my appearance :)

Be happy trolls usually dont post a pic of themselves along with their posts. Your post is bait. :p

Last summer: I'm the dude close to the camera with a smoke in my hand.
2lwq8mp.jpg

View attachment 7681

yup. and i tore that wall up so now its black with a dart board instead of a mini piece of shit one. And my pool table is where my desk used to be D:! its about 6 months old ^^

Reason its black is because my friend comes over to play darts and shit in my basement cause its practically a mini-bar which is pro, right.. so after about 2 weeks of having his drunk ass throwing darts and missing like hell i decided, i see white walls with dark scratches everywhere, so now everything is black on that side of wall.

Back