• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL Pictures

fPJ3MyH.jpg

RIPsoft tattoo.. make one yourself and get free premium-account to Argardh indefinately!

@Damon nice boots bro
@Sinth thats an eight or wut?

infinity_logo_300.png

And then CIP(perhaps after my tatt, not sure) changed their logo to the same 1.

And then I "created" RIPsoft to copy them back.. since they are master bullshit-artists for claiming such a symbol as their logo when the only "infinite" about their way of operating is "infinitely screwing their players" and 0.0 about infinite server-life, RPG, commnity-building etc..

Nice! :) Put it on your left arm same place.. it's a clock always showing the correct time :p

@Damon left || Me Right
ygsNBU6.png

OTLand meet ups, oh god! He may have poisoned you Pero, be careful!

@topic, me and my 4 year old made some faces in reaction to the stuff I read on here sometimes.

When someone is obviously lieing..
6zmcvAn.jpg

When an otland member needs to apply water to the burned area.
Yj2hIdz.jpg

Is it codex?
ZgvfYvP.jpg

Lmfao, @Tarek1337 - i suppose some of these faces would be the response to the stuff we were talking about in discord lulz.

Last edited:
OTLand meet ups, oh god! He may have poisoned you Pero, be careful!

@topic, me and my 4 year old made some faces in reaction to the stuff I read on here sometimes.

When someone is obviously lieing..
6zmcvAn.jpg

When an otland member needs to apply water to the burned area.
Yj2hIdz.jpg

Is it codex?
ZgvfYvP.jpg

Lmfao, @Tarek1337 - i suppose some of these faces would be the response to the stuff we were talking about in discord lulz.
lmao. xD

Back