• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL PVP

Do you want new PVP on Shadowcores?

• Yes, I want it

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • No, I don't want it

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Salar will die on 3 SDs anyway

Votes: 29 46.0%

• Total voters

still not

Reaction score
What do you guys think about RL PVP?
It would be solution for noobchars I think, because if team want fight on ava, they just avaavavavavavavavavavavavavava and no one could take skull.
Post your opinions!
@Mark @Hani

rl pvp?
aka exani hur down on mwalls?
aka swap sqm from yalahar to svargrond?
true info
y
swaps removed?

rl tibia>new server>war server>battle session: 4h, dedek=delete charek>carlin vs thais vs veno vs kazo vs ab<
hehe or not hehe?

imo rl pvp system without walking through magic walls / can still hit on stack would be kinda nice since its a nice solution for noobchars ;p

@up
Great idea. I mean only this shit with ava - when you set something, ava will deal damage to only people with warmode. No skulls kkkkkkkkkk
I hope you know what I mean.

Why is idiotic idea?
Becouse now are ava battle, but when they add this system will be ava battle x10 becouse no1 care about rs.

It doesn't even have to be ava battle, or maybe it does. You can set rules but you can also choose if you're going to follow them. But in the end of the day it all depends on how pathetic your leader is and how much he really cares about the game. *cough cough* FEFIF

all im saying is it can help out in pvp and in hunting who cares like fuck

Back