• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl skull system

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
As the title says, i request rl skullsystem, i mean with the orange skull and stuff.

tfs version?
you want the orange/revenge skull support ?
or you mean the current system (white hand, yellow hand, etc)

tfs version?
you want the orange/revenge skull support ?
or you mean the current system (white hand, yellow hand, etc)
I use TFS 1.2 and i do have white, red and black working fine, but i want it like rl tibia with the orange skull :p

I saw an "OTX" team TFS based version which included Orange Skull system as you want: Github OTXserver - Orange Skull
Look at the codes and you can easily implement them yourself.
its working like rl tibias? when you kill someone you'll get white, then when you lose it you have orange skull in 2 days or less

It is working correctly as I tested. You can change the configuration in your config.lua for how long the Orange Skull is supposed to stay.

When you kill a player without this attacking you first, you'll get Orange Skull on kill, so now this player who died will see the killer Orange Skull for 7 days (depending on your configuration), so this can revenge anytime he wants within 7 days.

It is working correctly as I tested. You can change the configuration in your config.lua for how long the Orange Skull is supposed to stay.

When you kill a player without this attacking you first, you'll get Orange Skull on kill, so now this player who died will see the killer Orange Skull for 7 days (depending on your configuration), so this can revenge anytime he wants within 7 days.
I can't find this
BLACK_SKULL_DURATION,
integer[BLACK_SKULL_DURATION] = getGlobalNumber(L, "blackSkullDuration", 45);
etc.
can you give me an copy that i can rebuild?

@Dyabl0 can you send to us the whole link for rl skull system? (if you have) red,black, orange, yellow and white? tfs 1.2

thanks
Doesn't your The Forgotten Server engine already comes with the skull system buit-in? I'm not sure about answering to your question.
If you got none of the skulls in your source files, then you might want to look for every skull code and implement since there is no special repository/commit made for skull system as far as I know.

I can't find this
BLACK_SKULL_DURATION,
integer[BLACK_SKULL_DURATION] = getGlobalNumber(L, "blackSkullDuration", 45);
etc.
can you give me an copy that i can rebuild?
I thought you mainly wanted the Orange Skull. I've only recommended the Orange Skull system from the link above. If you have the latest The Forgotten Server engine then you might have different configuration.
You should in configmanager.cpp for:
Code:
integer[KILLS_TO_RED] = getGlobalNumber(L, "killsToRedSkull", 3);
integer[KILLS_TO_BLACK] = getGlobalNumber(L, "killsToBlackSkull", 6);
integer[WHITE_SKULL_TIME] = getGlobalNumber(L, "whiteSkullTime", 15 * 60 * 1000);

Back