• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl Tibia Bott (10.34 )

Yeah its time we get some free crack for ibot or redbot(if they are still the active ones) 10.34 would be nice :D.
Why crack?
Support the creators, they put in work to make the bot available for you and you want it cracked?

Jesus christ.

Why crack?
Support the creators, they put in work to make the bot available for you and you want it cracked?

Jesus christ.

ExcusemeMercedes.gif

If I wanna get it cracked thats up to me, there are cracks out there, why not use them.. If you wanna pay 10eurs per month, then do that you. But if I found a key that was around 10-20eurs that I knew the bot would be updated atleast a couple of years more I would ofc buy it, but now adays they get canceld too fast.

but there aint any free bot for 10.34 then is there any good PAYED bott for 10.34 /semiliar to tibia botNG or ELFBOT? :D or tugbott =D

there are cracks out there, why not use them

Go ahead, but don't post about it here at OtLand. Cracks aren't allowed.

On a personal note, I agree with Three. How would you like it if someone cracked something you worked hard on and distributed it?
If you disagree with charging people for a program, create a free version of the program yourself. Don't post cracks here / talk about wanting cracks.
Red

i never sayd anything about Cracks i asked if there existed any free bot and if not suggest an good payed bott

Go ahead, but don't post about it here at OtLand. Cracks aren't allowed.

On a personal note, I agree with Three. How would you like it if someone cracked something you worked hard on and distributed it?
If you disagree with charging people for a program, create a free version of the program yourself. Don't post cracks here / talk about wanting cracks.
Red

If there was some dev like Mark out there, that I knew would update the bot for a long time, I would buy a lifetime sub. The only problem is that with everything, ppl just give up, like every other bot out there, wait a couple of months, and its not supported anymore, = wasted money. Then you move on to the next one etc etc.
I paid to use elfbot, and ive paid to use both ibot and redbot, but why pay when you will have to pay another person the next month for the exact same thing?

i also aggre with WibbenZ iv used to meny bots that stopped developing and felt like a huge waste of money and on stuff that really dident work at all

Almost all "cracks" have hidden surprise inside, just saying.
All my friends who playd on rl got hacked this way. Those losers never learnt that they have to pay to get a good service.

If you don't want to waste money, just buy shorter licenses.

and can you people keep it to then topic?.... i is there a free or not IF NOT is there a good PAYED one...?

Almost all "cracks" have hidden surprise inside, just saying.
All my friends who playd on rl got hacked this way. Those losers never learnt that they have to pay to get a good service.

If you don't want to waste money, just buy shorter licenses.

398436.gif

"Almost all"? Tbh, ive cracked alot of bots, and never got hacked on rl, and I have about 10-13kk depending on the currency atm.
If you are dumb enough to download from youtube where the title is "OMGZ FREE GOD ON RL, RLY WORKS" or "REGISTER ON THIS PAGE AND GET 90 DAYS OF FREE PACC"...
Its all about, like everything else on the web, be careful, think "is it to good to be true?"
Gets you a long way.

Id say we have had alot more viruses at otland then bot cracks have viruses in(not saying all approved, unapproved etc included)

398436.gif

"Almost all"? Tbh, ive cracked alot of bots, and never got hacked on rl, and I have about 10-13kk depending on the currency atm.
If you are dumb enough to download from youtube where the title is "OMGZ FREE GOD ON RL, RLY WORKS" or "REGISTER ON THIS PAGE AND GET 90 DAYS OF FREE PACC"...
Its all about, like everything else on the web, be careful, think "is it to good to be true?"
Gets you a long way.

Id say we have had alot more viruses at otland then bot cracks have viruses in(not saying all approved, unapproved etc included)
so true this made me LOL FAT ASS HARD "OMGZ FREE GOD ON RL, RLY WORKS" and "90 DAYS PACC FREE" HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Just buy Xenobot. DarkstaR will not stop developing in the near future and he absolutely knows what he is doing.
But no one will offer a one time payment system, it is just not worth it for the devs.

Why would there be a risk of getting hacked if you cracked the bot yourself? o_O
Think you miss understood me haha, I get what you are saying and I think you know what im saying, ive used cracks to crack bots, I have not myself created cracks.

Back