• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming RL TIBIA - Lifethread - Patriotic Union - ANTICA

lol xon you and me know both once I get a higher lvl ima be pkn a lil but ill never get rs

well if they want me to join so why not... but i want like 160+ or even more before i go anything xD

Deloria check pms

Already answered you.

I won't be updating this thread neither playing until shitsoft fix those masslags / kicks / freezes

- - - Updated - - -

Quoted from tibia.com:
Recently, many players experienced connection problems such as mass kicks which were caused by heavy DDoS attacks.

In order to alleviate the negative impact these attacks obviously have on your gameplay experience, all temple NPCs will hand out all blessings which are available in Tibia for free and for all players from tomorrow's server save on. You can get the blessings repeatedly so just ask a temple NPC for "blessing" in order to get protected. This option will be kept ingame until further notice.

We would like to offer our sincerest apologies for inconveniences caused by these malicious attacks.

Thank you for bearing with us!
Your Community Managers

I'll start leveling and updating this thread tomorrow ;)

yo guys its 100% sure ima be coming to play now. I logged on the ot im playing which is gunzodus.net and i went to my house and everything i had was gone. I had like 24kk and 2 donar sets there. Im pretty positive it was Kronick Altor because he gave me a lvl 330 ek of his and i took it, then i tried to log on today and the pass was changed. So ya im kinda pissed
So cya on tibia around christmas time :) gotta pg to lvl 70 so i can buy a premium scroll to sell to make 600k

Time to update myself around here

Now that Cipsoft added Free blessings, i decided to give it a try and hunt, made 2 hunts of 200 smps each

tPNhJ2.png

fk_V82.png

got level 88 also

8NK7l6.png

Old achievements (both taken 3 days ago)
U8ua9Z.png

rtt79I.png

New gear on ED (mask only):
35gMch.png

New gear on RP:
BuCw3x.png

Well I thought id start posting here because I actually did something today lol
Lets Start Out With My Skills And Equip
ei5y89.png
nv1ahg.png

Also Went hunting Today at those corym guys for the daily quests and lvld to 26!!!!(woulda took ss at the place, but I lost all my spears as you see
345ohti.png

Also heres the cash I made after I sold the loot from them(4k of it was from the tasks but I think it still counts)
29q04d2.png

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT::: Also I have boh now instead of zaoan shoes I just bought and am to lazy to take another ss

Some days ago... cuz me and wayne died 2x and i took some time to take it...
[83]
2ywh15s.png

yesterday [84]
2zs04ye.png

yesterday [85]
97tx1t.png

Today [86]
2dw8ie.png

i had an awesome loot to but i was to lazy to take pic... 1h 35k profit!

woo nice xon, well i just got a new comp at my dads also so ill be playing a lot after preemy, just gonna download the full map of tibia right now then maybe hunt or do something else

Very Nice Fred Beron :D

HAIL ~HAPPY TIBIANS~ !!!
~Remember the name~

ik damon im still in the guild even tho i sold all my items lol

- - - Updated - - -
kk well i got ss to post like 6 of them but ill wait till tomorrow or whenever i have a chance to

Last edited:
Haha Okay mate :D
Im also only pking sometimes with Don Divine at ankh dragons
And playing lol or guildwars2 primary :)
//Damon

I REALLY ENJOYED PLAYING WITH
YOU AT SHADOWCORES IN HAPPY TIBIANS!
"Don't worry, be HAPPY!"

As i said id post screenshots

lvl 27 :)
168ddmc.png

Died Almost to 28 I wasnt paying attention i was tired :(
2rcra7o.jpg

Lvl 28 :)
rlc83n.jpg

Ml 9 :)
cotbk.png

I beleive I got 3.5k from hunt #1, I made i beleive 5.2k +4.2k from venore daily tasks, #3 i got 4150 gp but spent 1.5k worth of items
250q8mf.png
1hasm1.png
2yv0ub4.jpg

12:41 Rokyn: Alright, we have added the amount of 3762 gold to your balance. You can withdraw your money anytime you want to.(just got that from a hunt but i only profited like 1k because a lvl 40 tried to kill me and i used like 30 pots escaping and didnt feal like it was nessesary for a ss

13:23 You lose 112 hitpoints due to an attack by a corym skirmisher.
13:23 You lose 100 hitpoints due to an attack by a corym skirmisher.
13:23 You were killed by a corym skirmisher and others.
13:23 You were downgraded from Level 29 to Level 28.
SCREW U STUPID COMBO
Have a Great Christmas Everyone!!

Last edited:
Back