• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming RL TIBIA - Lifethread - Patriotic Union - ANTICA

Oi amigos,

Let's begin the game in Antica!
MQ9IB.png

XHdes.png

6X1zl.png

UcruM.png

Finally, I'm 8. I really hate rookgaard <_<

taking dyablo in this team , i'm done watching this thread, gl to everyone ,dyablo i'm gonna pk you as much as possible , hf.

taking dyablo in this team , i'm done watching this thread, gl to everyone ,dyablo i'm gonna pk you as much as possible , hf.

He already joined us a month ago but he was just lazy to start from 0, as it was a huge difference between shadowcores/real tibia experience stages and so on.

Anyway, none of us asked you about your opinion, so blaming him is just pointless.

I've just made 3 pictures @ the test server but since Rydera uploaded a lot, i won't upload them (nothing interesting on my pictures)

Been at worker golems with Vouges again, 400 strong manas and 500 thunders (no profit). Made level 78 and reached 220k/h with happy hour + shared experience.

a]hOGn.png

Pictures
Z9PdZV.png

gvrabi.png

oOsA40.png

HsV9Dh.png

CJqKdM.png

sDODmP.png

Eu2]ES.png

mnQzb.png

D7Eegt.png

9n1S_E.png

ER2a95.png

0TDi-L.png

ngqwLk.png

GSKuf8.png

flsVxB.png

MJO74J.png

Z78Lgn.png

hrinNj.png

OyHbmy.png

79FUyj.png

auC2zF.png

fq8eW.png

pAtmTH.png

K]D5b7.png

qyH7-I.png

bUbzqJ.png

Ln7xkQ.png

Post something below me and I'll post more ss + new drillworm caves + new dwarfs caves!

- - - Updated - - -

No one bumps so take link to other ss:
http://www.imgland.net/?img=sE_O96.png

Back