• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling ~Rl Tibia~ Lvl 100 Ek For Sale

Champion8080

Reaction score
I have for sale a level 100 ek named Jay Merc. The character has 82 Axe Fighting, 75 Club Fighting, 80 Defence, 7 magic level, 49 Fishing. The character also has full demon hunter addon with the tamed panda mount. The downside is the account only has 2 premium days left. There is a level 38 ed red skull with full wizard addon ml 43 for a pking character. Also there is a lvl 8 knight, with 73/66 skills, for a character to mess around with. The account also has a lvl 15 knight on aurera with the black sheep mount and 78/76 skills. For further information ask me directly in game on my character, Executed Warrior/ Executed Mage or leave a post. Taking ALL offers into consideration. Jay Merc's skills increased to 82 last night.

ick6cx.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Back