• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL Tibia Map 11.5+ For Mac?

Yoffaaz

Reaction score
Hello!
So I'm back to editing videos :) But this time on a MacBook Pro M2.
So I'm trying to achieve something on a scene of the video that I'm editing right now... and that is to have the RL tibia map on display. I currently have a Tibia map (see attached image) that works fine and is taken from Online Tibia map viewer (https://tibiamaps.io/map) But it's not enough..
So what I'm looking for is a "digital" map like 2:45 in this video I made before
The secret to this was that I downloaded RME and got the footage I was looking for. Well this time, it's kind of hard to do this since I can't find an RME close to the current version of RL Tibia. Also, I'm not even sure RME supports Mac IOS.

I know in the current RL Tibia client you can go to the game interface and open up the game map, but that game map is way too small and pixelated and can't be stretched or used in a video...
So my thought was that I would check with you guys (the Tibia doctors) if there is a way for me to get access to the RL tibia maps and just record a sequence even though I'm running on a MacBook. (The map doesn't have to be functional at all. It just needs to look like RL Tibia a bit by having the island in the correct areas).

Btw, the new movie is expected to be released this January or February depending on amounts of bugs and how fast this can get solved.
1705103814441.png

Cheers!

Hello Yusuf! I am so glad to see you are still around!

To find the newest map you should go to canary's repo, there you should also find a compatible map editor.
It might require some work to make it work on your mac tho.

Hello Yusuf! I am so glad to see you are still around!

To find the newest map you should go to canary's repo, there you should also find a compatible map editor.
It might require some work to make it work on your mac tho.
yo bro! Yeah sadly :D
I got my friend @bengalien to help me out with this task. He managed to clip some parts out of the map and then made a panorama shot which was pretty sick actually...
I tried to do some things to make my Mac turn in to a normal PC, but it almost ended up with me loosing all my work.. So I wont take those risks yet until im finished with this movie at least :D

Back