• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl tibia map 8.31

He just wants some help! Can you bastards stop being so immature and actually help him? Stop telling him what to do and post the damn map.

(I personally don't have time to do that now, sorry)

Hello-
im gonna start a server 8.31 but when i try to start the server with the restarter it says
[31/10/2008 19:58:31] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'
[31/10/2008 19:58:31] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.
so any1 can help me please.

Thanks for the Information Pietia but can any1 pls tell me exactly what to do ?? please if any1 help me i can make u´gamemaster in my server if u just want i just need help with it. please

Hello-
im gonna start a server 8.31 but when i try to start the server with the restarter it says
[31/10/2008 19:58:31] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost'
[31/10/2008 19:58:31] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.
so any1 can help me please.

Thats becouse you not have import your database in localphpyadmin

Back