• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL tibia map/npc's...?

Bosjesman

Reaction score
Hey,

okay, i'm totally new to ot's, and i have some questions,
I started making my own ot some days ago and it totally works now, ppl can get in, play and that stuff..:p
Now the ot itself works, so i will need a map of course, i would like to use the RL tibia map, but i can't find it anywhere...
I'm using forgotten server 9.6 with Znote's AAC. (i followed his video tutorial xD)
I found a map for 8.6, but no 9.6... Is it possible to use this map, and if yes, how/where do i get it?

The same for the npc's, i would like to have the RL tibia npc's, but i don't really know if it's possible and how that stuff works, can someone explain that to me..?

It's quite hard for me because i just started and all the tutorials about ot's on these forums
are about how to set up a working server, but after that they stop....:(

Thanks

Last edited:
Hmmm, yeah i might try the first, but i still don't know how the npc stuff works...?
And what do i need to make quests like uhm... let's say inquisition work? Is it possible?

So for every quest i will need a seperate script?
And yeah i used the search function, quite much actually, but is doen't seems to like me haha
I found nothing:p

Back