• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying RL Tibia PACC

_Arthur

Reaction score
Heya, I'm looking for somebody who's got a credit card (mastercard/visa/AE) and is willing to buy me 1 month of PACC on Tibia. I would normally pay via PayPal, but apparently you must buy a minimum of 3 months of PACC if paying with this method.
I'm willing to pay whomever back via paypal immediately.

Please, send me a PM, or reply to this thread if you're feeling kind :p

Regards,

Idk if you only want to buy from OTLanders, but Your Tibia Gold is selling premium (minimum 3 months).

I've bought 100k from him before.

Use resellers on tibia's site. You can pay via paypal.

Idk if you only want to buy from OTLanders, but Your Tibia Gold is selling premium (minimum 3 months).

I've bought 100k from him before.
Please, read my post, I said I wanted only 1 month, and wanted to pay via PayPal.

Use resellers on tibia's site. You can pay via paypal.

Tibia resellers are much more expensive, aren't they?

Anyways, I'm still looking for somebody who's willing to buy me 1 month of PACC with a credit card.
I would reimburse them via PayPal.

Last edited by a moderator:
30 days from a reseller is 9.95 EUR.
The regular price is 7.95 EUR.

You cant buy a one month for another player, you'd have to login to their account. Use a reseller or buy a 3 month.

Back