• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Rl-Tibia Premium!

Sweddy

Reaction score
Hello, i would like to buy 1 month of rl tibia premium with either 2 different ways (1. giving an "comviq kontantkort kompis 75" only for sweden) or (2. buying something for you with SMS with about 8Euro.

Protip: ask your parents :)

No, why? 1 month premium is 6-7 euro ;o

Because you'll get your premium then. Borrow their card and give them the money. The chance of anyone wanting your prepaid SIM card with 8 EURO is minimal so why not save your time? :S

its not an SIM card..., just nvm it Zisly ^^

Look, it adds "75SEK" to your mobile phone lol..., and i said i oculd buy something with SMS also like Points on LoL or anything ;o

Look, it adds "75SEK" to your mobile phone lol..., and i said i oculd buy something with SMS also like Points on LoL or anything ;o

Oh, ok.

Did you read my first post? :p, i guess not.

As Vendeliko said...
I doubt anyone would do this anyway, unless they wanted to donate on an otserv but it didn't have their country option

As Vendeliko said...
I doubt anyone would do this anyway, unless they wanted to donate on an otserv but it didn't have their country option

Either that or some points on LoL :p or anything other ;o

Back