• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL Tibia

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
Well, I just bought this account and wanted to know where is the best place to hunt. I'm level 109 RP. Also is it really hard to bot now?

Botting is not hard unless you learn how.
TibiaBot NG, ElfBot and BlackD all discontinued due to the detection system.
GhostBot and MageBot are not recommended and NeoBot is still king, it is the only bot in the world that works.

If there are any botters left, there is a 99% chance that he is using NeoBot.

NeoBot is 95% based on scripting, so you have to have some programming knowledge or just download scripts, but most of the better ones are only for sale.
Personally, it's best if you download or buy a script, look at it and learn (learn by example), then make your own in the future.
This is what CipSoft has done, made botting much harder, but not impossible.

The NeoBot program itself is 100% entirely undetectable, HOWEVER, the only way you can get banished is if you have a bad script.
For example, 3 ban waves ago, everyone that botted troll legionnaires were deleted because the script didn't react to the trolls being invisible.
So, CipSoft detected the players that repeatedly were running into an invisible creature for a long time.

The NeoBot program itself is 100% entirely undetectable, HOWEVER, the only way you can get banished is if you have a bad script.
For example, 3 ban waves ago, everyone that botted troll legionnaires were deleted because the script didn't react to the trolls being invisible.
So, CipSoft detected the players that repeatedly were running into an invisible creature for a long time.

From what source did yo uget this information?

From what source did yo uget this information?

If you paid attention during that ban wave on the NeoBot forums, you'd realize that everyone who botted troll legionnaires were deleted.
The reason is not 100% figured out, but people claimed that it most likely has to do with invisible.

Back