• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RME 3.1][2015-12-28] Remere's Map Editor

Mazen

Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is currently the latest version of the Remere's Map Editor. I have compiled it from the 2015-12-28 source from Github, and packeted it with all its dependencies.

I'm doing this to learn how to create proper installers. :p So don't expect me to keep on releasing new versions of RME if they come.

Archives
These are shipped without any Visual C++ 2015 run-time components. (And so is the installer, but it will download and install the dependencies automatically for you.)

Only if you are using the archives! Download the VC++ 2015 dependencies form here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

[32-bit] Remere's Map editor 3.1 32bit.zip

[64-bit] Remere's Map editor 3.1 64bit.zip

Installer
Oh boy! This is it everyone. Just use the installer and you're good to go.

No additional dependencies needed!

[32-bit/64-bit] RME Setup.exe

Sources
Now of course, you also want to source code. Well here it is: Github (Commit d7a4254604ad2286a7ecd3d7edaeee53e8bdd2ab)

The library versions that I compiled RME with are:
libarchive 3.1.2
libboost 1.60
wxWidgets 3.0.2 (Commit ed0b899fe505e032cea436941e147d90745f88f6)

Which tibia version?
It is at least 10.77. However it's not hard to add support for newer client yourself. The only change most people have done to add new client versions was to add a set of updated XML files in the "data" directory.

The good things about this release are:
  1. It's easy to install.
  2. Latest binaries. Most releases haven't done any significant changes in the source code to allow newer clients to work. What they have done was to update the configuration files.
  3. It's a clean, almost untouched version, straight from someones GIT repository. : p

Back