• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [RME 3.x] RME Modification 3

Edit: Only the host of the RME live server can create monsters, but it seems everyone can create hunting grounds etc

How can I add a client by myself?

What files do I have to get/change?

If I need to make files myself like items.otb, how do I do it?

Anyone that could help me in this matter?

all the monthers i place in rme are facing north in game, even though theyre facing south in rme.

anyone know whats wrong? thanks.

all the monthers i place in rme are facing north in game, even though theyre facing south in rme.

anyone know whats wrong? thanks.
this is setted in the source of the server.
tfs 1.2
Code:
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/src/spawn.cpp
see this function:
Code:
bool Spawn::spawnMonster(uint32_t spawnId, MonsterType* mType, const Position& pos, Direction dir, bool startup /*= false*/)

there were so many folders.
My creature.xml file was in: data > user > data > 1035 (even though i use 1076 client)

EDIT:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<creatures>
</creatures>
event after deleting all..
The monsters are still there. looked trough half of the folders, there is no more of my monsters, yet they still exist when i open the editor

EDIT2:

I went trough all the folders.
There are no xml files what contain my monsters, yet when I open my map I see all of them..
this issue not resolved.
But gona map next week. Maybe I can work it out myself then.

this is setted in the source of the server.
tfs 1.2
Code:
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/src/spawn.cpp
see this function:
Code:
bool Spawn::spawnMonster(uint32_t spawnId, MonsterType* mType, const Position& pos, Direction dir, bool startup /*= false*/)

Thanks for the reply. I have that exact text in my spawn.cpp. What do i change about it? :p

RME Modification 2.0

REQUIREMENTS

HOW TO INSTALL
  1. Download the .rar that contains the mod files.
  2. Copy all the files from the .rar in the following directory: Remere's Map Editor > data > client
  3. Overwrite the current .xml files.

WHAT'S CHANGED?
  • Updated to 10.98
  • New feature: Tiny borders
  • More doodads
  • Removed propaganda
  • Various minor fixes
  • First post links are updated

PICTURE
p2eWrP8.png

WHAT'S NEXT?
  • #makedoodadsgreatagain

Updated first post.

Thanks for yet another painstaking contribution, old friend!
Red

Wow, looks awesome. Gonna try those tiny borders right away.

That's why I make these contributions!

Cheers to that. Thanks for this I really appreciate it! Good to see you have rekindled your interest :p I recently went thru the same thing, mine just lasted 6 years. I appreciate your work on this, It's exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you.
Thank you.

Thank you.

tried it at 8.6 version and when I put the location of tibia.dat and tibia.spr it's loading it for very long time and with 0% and then error shows up and remeres closes

tried it at 8.6 version and when I put the location of tibia.dat and tibia.spr it's loading it for very long time and with 0% and then error shows up and remeres closes
Just tested it with the 8.60 client found here and it worked just fine. It did give me an error that the signatures were wrong but that didn't seem to stop RME from working.

Back