• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME 3.3 (9.6 map) pallet icons too small, barely visible, map import menu bugged

Raukohin

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any way to fix this? maybe an extension? ive gone into the settings and preferences and selected the largest icon size available for every section and still all my icons are tiny, and i cant import maps because the pop up menu is all compacted and the buttons arent even visible... ive never had issues like this with RME before, if it helps as info, I am using a 50" tv as a monitor, i upgraded recently from an old 32", but even on the 32 RME displayed perfectly, maybe i should try to change the aspect ration or something? but i dont want to have to change settings every time i want to map. Any help is greatly appreciated. in the images i attached you can see that no matter how i change the settings they still appear very very small

Attachments

Solution
E
have you tried a more up to date RME to see if it solves the problem?
You will have to change your Windows resolution or maybe you can use this and change resolution for RME only instead of changing for all.
I tried changing the computers resolution, and the lower resolution i went, the bigger the icons got, but they are still rather small, and that didnt fic the import window at all, as for this application "reso", it wont open for me. i dl'd unzipped and tried running normally and as admin and it wont open/run.

Solution
to be honest i thought this was the newest one, im on 3.3, had no idea there was a 3.6... idk how i managed that when i got it directly from rmes site but thanks ill try that and see if it works in a min. now im trying to solve an issue where i cant delete characters... one thing at a time lol
Post automatically merged:

you fixed it! thank you so much! i can finally start mapping with ease

Last edited:

thumb_small.jpeg

Only [solves] for Windows.

Back