• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved RME 3.3 multi windows problem

markomax97

Reaction score
Im trying to open RME 3.3 in two separated windows... one for 7.6 and another one for 8.6
It was possible just day ago before i updater RME from 2.2 on 3.3
I could simply navigate my tibia folders... now i cant open map itself, i have to open them through RME specificly.. otherwise it wont navigate my tibia folders...
If anyone know how to do it and how to fix navigation folders please leave a com.

Im trying to open RME 3.3 in two separated windows... one for 7.6 and another one for 8.6
It was possible just day ago before i updater RME from 2.2 on 3.3
I could simply navigate my tibia folders... now i cant open map itself, i have to open them through RME specificly.. otherwise it wont navigate my tibia folders...
If anyone know how to do it and how to fix navigation folders please leave a com.
Right click the file and choose open with then navigate to the rme directory and select the exe. This will register the file type with the associated program.
Then you can open up the maps right from their directories.

Right click the file and choose open with then navigate to the rme directory and select the exe. This will register the file type with the associated program.
Then you can open up the maps right from their directories.

Okey i managed to open maps right away.. now is question how to open two separated maps.. one being 8.6 and one 7.6 at the same time..

@Linxsis thanks bro don't bother yourself
I had one crazy idea and it worked...
Idea was to install two different versions of RME, for example 3.3 and 2.2 and run them separatly.
That way they dont affect each other and i can run two different maps from two different clients at the same time.
Lets call it solved if anyone get same problem :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okey i managed to open maps right away.. now is question how to open two separated maps.. one being 8.6 and one 7.6 at the same time..

@Linxsis thanks bro don't bother yourself
I had one crazy idea and it worked...
Idea was to install two different versions of RME, for example 3.3 and 2.2 and run them separatly.
That way they dont affect each other and i can run two different maps from two different clients at the same time.
Lets call it solved if anyone get same problem :)

File -> Preferences -> General -> Uncheck "Open all maps in the same instance"

Back