• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [RME 3.x] RME Modification 3

RokojoM

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
REQUIREMENTS

HOW TO INSTALL
  1. Download the .rar that contains the mod files.
  2. Copy all the files from the .rar in the following directory: Remere's Map Editor > data > client
  3. Overwrite the current .xml files.

ABOUT
  • Most of the grounds, walls and mountains that were missing have been added to terrain. (autoborder)
  • Majority of RAW has been sorted and ordened.
  • Big portion of item palette has been sorted and ordened.

*The mod is made in 10.98 however it's compatible with every client added to RME 3.x. Terrain palette will have some black tiles in clients under 10.98 but RME will still work.

PICTURES
23alp0a.png
ZmcSZZD.png
o5kzrC3.png
lTp4TS5.png

QCb-HkDHf.png
IAfz_8CNs.png
h6zLb88gI.png
kTSWvQ7u.png
R28BlDrL2.png
Nan4APdwL.png

WHAT'S NEXT?
  • A version for each Tibia Client
  • More doodads
  • More organization (Items, RAW)
  • BTS Clean-up

FEEDBACK
I want to keep this file up to date and add more terrain and doodad brushes but I need your help.

There are numerous reasons to give feedback; bugs, messy code, incorrectly labeled items, incorrectly named items etc. If you happen to find something that feels fishy, do not hesitate to report it to me! (on this thread or by PM)

CREDITS
RokojoM (RAW, wall autoborder, mountain autoborder, ground randomization...)
Limos (Majority of item palette, ground autoborder.)

Attachments

• RkjM RME Mod 3 (with Tiny Borders).rar
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,420 · VirusTotal
  • RkjM RME Mod 3 (without Tiny Borders).rar
    95.3 KB · Views: 474 · VirusTotal
Incredible work to the both of you!
This really should be a part of RME by default.

Thank you both <3
Red

You.. are.. my.. saviors!!!

I can't edit my previous post, but autoborder isn't working for me on the mountains..

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't edit my previous post, but autoborder isn't working for me on the mountains..
Please elaborate. Is it the mountain autoborder that isn't working or autobordering something else in correlation with mountains?

Please elaborate. Is it the mountain autoborder that isn't working or autobordering something else in correlation with mountains?

Neither. When I try to make any of the mountains besides the regular gray stone one, they have the black void on the bottom right and I can't use the bordering tool on them. I've deleted and re-downloaded RME 3 times and it doesn't seem to fix it.

Fixed a major bug where you were only able to autoborder mountains when there was no ground nearby. You can now autoborder mountains when there is and/or isn't ground nearby.
Download: Click me!

Thank you Jaed for reporting this bug.

Fixed a major bug where you were only able to autoborder mountains when there was no ground nearby. You can now autoborder mountains when there is and/or isn't ground nearby.
Download: Click me!

Thank you Jaed for reporting this bug.

Updated the link on the first post.
Red

wow man awesoome, i will start adding all of this manually, since my server is 9.86 and all the new grounds and mountains have different ids hehe, but this helps me a lot! :D thanks for this awesome upload

Can you explain the requirements?
If I use customized .otb file, the RME will not load?
I've used the wrong .otb before and the the latest sets of sprites (roshamuul and oramond) got shifted 7 IDs. Your palettes would be fucked if you didn't use TFS' .otb.
If you have an edited .otb it shouldn't ruin anything.

Back