• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [RME 4.x] RME Modification 4

leo9393

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Firstly, apologies for looking extremely similar to @RokojoM post, used his as inspiration.
This is built upon @RokojoM's post of [RME 3.x] what I've done is updated the files to include most of the walls and grounds from 13.x

REQUIREMENTS

Any version of RME

HOW TO INSTALL
  1. Download the .rar that contains the mod files.
  2. Copy all the files from the .rar in the following directory: Remere's Map Editor > data > client
  3. Overwrite the current .xml files.

WHAT'S NEXT?
  • Now that Walls & Grounds is finished. Add more Doodad's
  • Organize old code (removing duplicate items/doodad/palettes that serve no purpose)

FEEDBACK
If you want specific doodads added feel free to message or comment em and i'll add them alongside.

CREDITS
RokojoM and Limos for their original thread.

I have removed Corpses from the Doodad Palette as it made my RME lag every time i opened it.
If you wanna add it back head over to Tilesets.xml

Find:
XML:
<tileset name="Corpses">
    <raw>
    </raw>

Replace with:
XML:
<tileset name="Corpses">
<doodad_and_raw>
</doodad_and_raw>

I hope you all enjoy and i'll eventually get to adding a bigger variety of doodads

No (tinyborders) sorry to the people that liked that!

Attachments

• [RME 4.x] RME Modifications.rar
    107.7 KB · Views: 171 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Oh I have been looking for this one, since I am using 13.2 sprites, but was still working with the version RokojoM posted in 2015 🤣
Most notably was placing all the walls now in Doodad, manually, which can be quite a pain..

Back