• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME 7.92 is real?

Venuto

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a question RME 7.92 is a real? I search but.. cant find anywhere : / Does any one have it? Please help me! :D

Last edited:
Never heard of it and can't really find any info of it.
Have you tried using 8.0 insted, you might get an error from the server but in that case just remove the warning / error from your source code.

Hmm yea i have 8.00 too, but I do not know if they are the same graphics as at 7.9 (not counting those new svargrond, etc.) Thanks man for info :)

open data> 792 and replace the .spr .dat .otbm files with the originals of your server and save, open rme go in preferences select 7.92 and find the spr of your server, I hope I have helped, a hug from brazil;))

Remere's Map Editor (use this rme as it is pre-edited)
Thanks <3 But i have problem. "Couldn't open file "creatures.xml", invalid format?" Anyone can help?

Hmm i copy creatures from 8.00 and delete this creature who don't is in 7.92 its good?
:p

Last edited:
Simple, just go to import-monters and select your Monsters, mark my answer as solution if I solved it xD
Thanks <3 But i have problem. "Couldn't open file "creatures.xml", invalid format?" Anyone can help?

Hmm i copy creatures from 8.00 and delete this creature who don't is in 7.92 its good?
:p

Back