• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Bug

OZKL2

Reaction score
Dunno where to post this but I can't open RME, says I have to locate the Tibia 8.6 folder, and when I do so it keeps telling me to locate the 8.6 folder, even though I already did, I know I have the correct verision etc.

Reinstall both again? I used the client downloads from otservlist.org and works perfectly

They dont even have 8.6 download on otservlist.org?

You have to download the IP changer then software, download it, and on the installation folder it will say Apps, and Tibia 8.6 thats the one you 'locate' when you open RME

Ehm what?

Anyways i Reinstalled RME and it doesnt work.

The clients that work for sure are those located in the 'Clients' section on the official RME website. All up to 8.61 so far.

1. File -> Preferences -> Client Version -> Check file signature (off)
or
2. Download tibia 8.61.
It should work ; P

I've had this same bug, it's because 8.60 went through some updates w/o client change and RME version is from the first 8.60 update, so it can't read the rest... I have a file (8.60) that will allow you to run it correctly if you want...

Back