• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua RME bug

Mizakinha

Reaction score
I'm adding monsters to my RME normally, I save everything normally, right on the server and they are there the way they should be.

BUT if I close RME and open ALL monsters again, they disappear.

Even saving if I close RME when I open it again, the monsters are no longer there.

No error message appears.

Can someone help me please?

So you are getting an spawns.xml file just fine with all monsters (including custom ones) but when you load they dissapear?

RME saves creatures into appdata folder (the rest of files are in its install folder), could be a permissions issue?

So you are getting an spawns.xml file just fine with all monsters (including custom ones) but when you load they dissapear?

RME saves creatures into appdata folder (the rest of files are in its install folder), could be a permissions issue?
yes, it's generating the file in the appdata, I'll leave it here for you to see.

I'm running as an administrator.

Map edits save normally, only monsters that disappear when reopening RME

Attachments

yes, it's generating the file in the appdata, I'll leave it here for you to see.

I'm running as an administrator.

Map edits save normally, only monsters that disappear when reopening RME

Its only custom monster that dissapear? Have you tryed importing monsters in RME?
1618876972391.png

Its only custom monster that dissapear? Have you tryed importing monsters in RME?
View attachment 57838
So, I imported yes, I can put them, I can see them, if I connect the server they are there. But if I close Remeres and open it again, they are no longer there, they disappear from the rme and consequently also disappear from the server. It looks like it’s not saving.

Can I add you to the discord and share the screen?
Post automatically merged:

All disappear

Back