• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME could not locate tibia.dat/spr

pioncz

Reaction score
Hello,
First time ive got that error. I reinstalled rme to newest 2.0 and i reinstalled tibia 8.6
When i want to make or open map for tibia 8.6, rme asks me for path to tibia 8.6, when i choose correct path its asking me again and again. Path is correct, rme is correct. What can i do to open map for 8.6 tibia?

there is a easy way to get your .spr and .dat file working on remes map editor whitout downloading any other..

you only have to do some stuffs take like 30 sec to make..

first use winrar to rar spr and dat.
then you open the map where you installed the map editor edit clients.xml there you will se all clients and so on.

if you use 8.6 you edit this:

Lua:
<data dat="0x4BEC8853" spr="0x493A1D0F"/>

then open the dat and spr winrar file there you see CRC32:

CRC32

4BEC8853 <--- this number you got from dat you put
dat="0xandyourcode" and do the same on spr. then your dat and spr will work..

workt for me and my friends anyway

//volitar

after choose path u HAVE TO shutdown rme otherwise changes will not save!
and after open your map and enjoy

Sure, you can just do a meeting, else I have to download the same teamviewer as you.
You can send the meeting id in pm or here.

You can use the 8.61 client in Remere to map with if it can't load the 8.60 client. You can also download a different Remere, like 2.2, you can just use the 8.60 client from the Remere site there.
You can use any client in Remere, it will work fine no mather what client your server is using, only if you use sprites that don't exist in the client/items.otb from your server, your server won't be able to load them.

What do I need to do I started the meeting try goin in without meeting the one I sent u before I got last eat version of teamvieweer

Back