• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Crash =/.

mike

Banned User
Reaction score
If I open my map on RME say this >.<

35mejr7.jpg

I already told ya the error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the map see a Raw Item, it crash the whole map editor, so some you put into your palette, that makes the RME crash! just destroy the last thing u did to yer map and ready...

SPANISH-VENEZOLANO.

Ya te dije cual era el error, cuando el mapa ve un item de RAW (o sea, no perteneciente a la doodad palette) el RME crashea, solo necesitas deshacer lo que hiciste los últimos días, antes de que tu mapa se pusiere popi.

I know what's the error.

Tell me the version and name of your graphic card, and your RAM capacity.

Spanish:

Yo se que es ese error.

Dime la version y nombre de tu tarjeta de video, y dime tu memoria RAM.

The problem is that Vista Inspirat (BrickoPacks) is not for some PCs, at least not for my DELL INSPIRON 6000, 516mb RAM.

When I installed this vista theme, it was perfect, but after some months, I started to have some problems and my OS started to fail, because BrickoPacks replace all the system files, but when you try to remove it, all the files get corrupted.

I highly recommend you to make a backup of all you necessary files FAST, because this problem can get a higher level of damage.

Spanish:

El problema es ese paquete de Vista Inspirat, de BrickoPacks, porque no es para algunas computadoras, al menos no para la mia que es una DELL INSPIRON 6000, 516mb RAM.

Cuando yo instale este theme de windows vista, era perfecto, no causaba ningun error, pero despues de unos meses, empeze a tener problemas y mi sistema operativo empezo a fallar por que el paquete de "BrickoPacks" re-emplaza todos los archivos del sistema, por unos modificados, pero cuando tratas de remplazarlos o borra el Vista Inspirat, todos los archivos de sistema originales quedan dañados.

Yo te recomiendo que hagas un respaldo de todos tus archivos necesarios, asi como tus mapas, server, etc...
Porque este problema puede alcanzar un nivel mas alto.

:)

@Archez, some time ago, and yet, I used to have that problem too, it was my raw... definitely for sure,

Windows XP professional
512mb video
2gb ram...

Thats my stats and really I don't think these is the problems of.

Well, it's an OS problem, that means it can be from something you installed or another thing.

For me was something that I installed, and mike installed the same program, I hope he don't get all his files damaged or even deleted.

Back